Managed by our Professional Team at Kiama Accommodation Centre- Ray White Kiama, Licensed Real Estate Agents:-
Could you imagine a better location for your Kiama holiday than an apartment that is just across the road from Kiama’s main beach - Surf Beach?
Surf Beach offers toilets, showers, lifeguard and full park for children and a Curves Gym.
That’s exactly what you’ll get by booking our 3-bedroom apartment - SURF BEACH DREAMS- KIAMA.
This fantastically positioned 3-bedroom beachside apartment offers UNBEATABLE VALUE and very AFFORDABLE RATES.
Wake up, smell the fresh coastal breeze and have everything at your doorstep; the beach, Manning and Terralong Streets, attractions, shops and an array of cafes, restaurants and bars.
Along with the 3 spacious bedrooms, you will enjoy a full kitchen, dining area, lounge with balcony, a laundry and even a free car-parking space.
You'll be able to cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen, enjoy chilling in the innovative open plan living area,
- Master Bedroom. Queen bed, walk-in-robe, and ensuite.
- Bedroom 2. Queen bed, built-in robes
- Bedroom 3. 2 Singles, built-in robes
- The 2nd & 3rd bedroom share a bathroom with a bath tub.
- Large living area, with contemporary furnishings
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with island bench, and everything required to entertain your guests/family
- 52 inch TV in lounge room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Balcony with outdoor furniture and a gas BBQ
- Secure underground parking for two cars
Other things you need to know
- A maximum of 6 guests
- Linen and bath towels are provided.
- TV’s in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with additional TV’s in the lounge room and
- Initial tea, coffee, toilet paper and basic cleaning products etc are provided
- This is a NON SMOKING property and NO PETS are allowed
tassietraveller - Posted 13 days ago
Stayed Apr 2017Expansive 3 bedroom top-floor apartment
Convenient location opposite surf beach and childrens playground. Cafe strip a 5 minute walk away. Idyllic town with great scenery and natural attractions - the rockpool at the blowhole was great. Undercover secure parking and immaculate property, 2 bathrooms - very comfortable.
Rodneys - Posted 18 days ago
Stayed Apr 2017
Loved our stay
Loved our stay , so close to the beach and walking distance to cafes. Apartment was spacious and comfortable. Thanks
Joe - Posted a month ago
Stayed Mar 2017
An excellent weekend in a perfect flat. Has everything you could ask of it.
Johnny - Posted 3 months ago
Stayed Feb 2017
Great place, spectacular occasion, we'll defo be back again
Mick - Posted 3 months ago
Stayed Feb 2017
Delightful, stunning, great location and very family friendly. Stayed with the family with 2 small kids and could not fault the place. Comfortable, clean and close to the beach with everything that you would need at hand for a perfect getaway.
Vishal - Posted 5 months ago
Stayed Dec 2016
Great apartment. Clean, spacious, modern and very conveniently located. We had a very comfortable stay and the host is very easy to deal with.
Leonie - Posted 7 months ago
Stayed Oct 2016
Great location, very clean. Directly opposite beach, short stroll to cafes and restaurants.Get the full listing »