Sit back and RELAX in this self contained apartment, nestled between Adamsons Peak and Esperance Bay. It is an ideal individual, couples or friends retreat in a convenient location and offers great COMFORT, VALUE and STYLE. You won't have water views however you will have a huge grassed back yard and wonderful bbq area to sit back and relax. It is nestled behind million dollar water views so you will have PRIVACY and it will be QUIET.
• Sleeps up to 6 people with 1 bedroom containing a luxury queen size bed with mirror wardrobe, tub chair and blanket box. 2nd bedroom consists of 2 single beds. The living are a had a comfortable sofa bed that can be made into a queen bed.
• Large open plan kitchen-living-dining area with all kitchen appliances and utensils.
• Large modern and clean bathroom with double sink and rail shower system.
• Comfortable leather Laz-y-boy lounge to sit back and relax after a busy day and/or watch some television or a DVD. NETFLIX is also available.
• Step outside and see majestic views of Esperance Bay. Water views are available from the main queen size bedroom only and glimpses from the kitchen window.
• Features all new furniture, quality carpet, curtains/blinds and appliances.
• Large grassed outdoor area with shady big trees and wonderful afternoon sun.
• Daikin Air conditioner/Heat Pump for comfort all year round and double glazed windows for thermal efficiency and comfort.
• Bosch Washing machine and Bosch clothes dryer.
• Plenty of off-street parking for up to 2 vehicles.
We welcome families, friends, couples or people on business.
We take great care in providing you an enjoyable stay.
Photo's show casing the history of Dover as a fishing and farming area are displayed around the apartment.
Dover is approximately 80-min drive (83 km) south from Hobart.
Things to do as you travel from Hobart to Dover:
Perhaps you could stop at The Apple Shed at Grove and grab some Willie Smith ciders or if you are after a taste of some local wines then Home Hill Winery at Ranelagh is worth a look (10 minute detour). The Post Office Restaurant in Dover will have you catered for dinner with a selection of seafood and other a la carte items and don't forget some great tasting pizza. Our favourite is the scallop pizza! Current opening times are Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Otherwise why not visit Australia's southern most hotel for a generous size meal at the Southport Hotel (15 minutes drive) or the Dover RSL.
Don't forget there is a local supermarket so you can stock up on the essential items and cook up a storm on the BBQ awaiting you in a beautiful bbq area where you can watch the children play and relax.
We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon :)
No pets and non smoking.
All linen and towels are supplied. All you need to bring is your food and personal items. Free wi-fi also available and hotel amenities including shampoo, conditioner and shower gel for your convenience. We also provide a welcoming pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and chocky to get you started on RELAXING and ENJOYING your holiday.
Dover is a pretty fishing village with beaches, pastoral scenery.
One of Tasmania's most southern towns, Dover sits at the head of Esperance Bay and overlooks the small islands of Faith, Hope and Charity.
It has attractive beaches and unspoilt scenery, while quaint cottages and English trees give the town an old world charm.
The town is a centre for apple orchards and fishing for salmon, abalone and crayfish. Its Atlantic salmon fish farm is the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
Dover is an ideal base for exploring the southwest Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area, including the Hartz Mountains National Park, with its rugged mountain peaks, thick rainforest and picturesque lakes.
One of the most popular attractions is nearby Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs. Also at nearby Southport is the Ida Bay historic railway, a 14 km journey through wildflower-dotted bushland and coastal heath to an idyllic, remote beach spot for lunch.
• Visit Hastings Caves and outdoor thermal pool (20 minutes)
• Take a ride on the nearby Ida Bay historic railway (25 minutes)
• Explore the Wooden Boat Centre at Franklin (30 minutes)
• Visit Cockle Creek and it's beautiful beaches and walk the South East Cape Walk (50 minutes)
• Visit Tahune Airwalk near Geeveston and experience the natural environment (1 hour)Get the full listing »