Looking for a PEACEFUL, and RELAXING getaway? Look no further and stay at our beautiful 2 bedroom + 1.5 bathroom townhouse (with parking) situated in the serene community of Mill Park! Our community is perfect for that quiet family getaway or chill get together and you will certainly enjoy not only the simple beauty of our home but also the natural beauty of the reserves and majestic gum trees around us!
Our home is steps away from open spaces where you can stretch your legs and relax, yet within
easy reach of the local Woolworths at Rivergum Village, Westfield, the station and the bus.
Everything you need is a short way from our home. Wake up in the morning to the warbling of magpies, take an 8 minute stroll to Rivergum shopping centre for your morning latte, croissant from Bakers Delight, or pop onto Woolworths for supplies.
If you don’t feel like cooking, there are a variety of
nearby restaurants and take-aways, or alternatively Plenty Valley Westfield and its vibrant dining
precinct is only a few minutes away.
All beds have comfortable mattresses with crisp linen and fluffy towels. A folding bed is provided
for a fifth guest (suitable for a child or small adult).
Mill Park is known for the its tranquillity and the acres of parkland that weave through this suburb. Get
up close to kangaroos at Plenty Gorge nature reserve or go for a relaxing walk along the many
tracks and trails.
Mill Park is centrally located to many conveniences:
- Rivergum Village - 4 mins or 8 min stroll
- Plenty Valley Westfield – 6 mins
- Uni Hill factory outlets – 7 mins
- South Morang station - 8 mins
We are located in a residential area so having a car is ideal.
To get to the CBD by public transport, you can walk to the bus stop (just 500 metres away) and
hop on the 383 bus line to South Morang station and the train to the CBD. The MCG is also on
this train line (get off at Jolimont station) if you are attending your favourite sporting event. If you
want to try Melbourne’s iconic trams, take the 383 bus to Bundoora RMIT and the tram from
Janefield Dr/Plenty Rd straight to the CBD.
The 383 bus will also take you to nearby shopping centres.
Approximate distance by car to other venues/attractions:
- Melbourne Airport - 25-35 mins
- Northpark Private Hospital – 12 mins
- Northern Hospital Epping – 15 minutes
- RMIT – 7 mins
- Funfields Water Park – 20-30 mins
- Yarra Valley Wineries –50 mins
Other Things to Note:
There is a folding bed in the Master room's closet which suits for the fifth guest.
Control panel of Central Air-con is at second floor.
Automatic hand mixer available.
- - No parties or events allowed
- - Must keep noise at minimum to avoid disturbing neighbour especially after 9 PM
- - No pets allowed
- - No smoking allowed in the property
- - Please do general cleaning and dispose rubbish before check out to avoid extra cleaning charge
- - Check out time is strictly at 10AM, any late check out will incur late check fee of A$30.00 per hour
- - Please return all keys as the instruction required otherwise if any key missing, stolen or damaged, reapplication fee of A$300.00 or more will be charged depending on the situation and cost
- - Must put out the Waste Bins each Thursday night onto the front street because Council will collect waste each early Friday morning.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is 4:00 PM - 12:00 AMGet the full listing »