LUXURY RETREAT with your own private POOL!
EXECUTIVE ACCOMMODATION can accommodate one or two couples to a family.
We can assure you of a private, relaxing, lay-back atmosphere during your stay.
Our standard nightly rate is for the first two guests, using the same bed.
Each additional guest extra $30 per guest per night.
Bedroom 1 consists of x1 queen sized pillow-top ensemble.
Bedroom 2 consists of x2 king single pillow-top beds.
maximum of 4 people.
Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
Please include all adults and children in your enquiry.
Please advise if you require our complimentary cot.
STRICTLY NO PETS / PARTIES / SMOKING
3 min drive to CBD, 10 min to Mt Panorama, 8 min from airport.
Our villa is nestled in our side/rear garden and is private and tranquil, no noise of a city in this beautiful residential area of Bathurst, our property is set on a half-acre of landscaped gardens.
Spacious, semi-self-contained and appointed with luxury items.
Spotlessly clean, open plan dining, lounge, kitchenette, large bathroom with easy access shower.
Your own entrance, key and off-street parking (2 vehicles).
Reverse cycle air con and ceiling fans ensure the ultimate comfort all year around.
Tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, jug, toaster, coffee machine & fridge, crockery, cutlery & glassware, fry pan, BBQ utensils and sink. Foil, cling wrap, microwave containers, salt & pepper, cooking oil.
*** High Chair & portable cot available at no extra charge.
Lots of toys for the kids! there is even a trampoline.
Owners live on the premises at the opposite side to the villa; your privacy will be respected. It’s great to have access to local knowledge, the best restaurants to go to and who sells the best coffee in town.
Popular accommodation for family get-togethers, sight-seeing, sporting events & weddings.
Ideal for your wedding night, and/or a great place for your guests to stay together while visiting Bathurst.
Please check with owner regarding bookings for special events in Bathurst as rates and minimum stays apply.
*DISCOUNTS APPLY FOR LONGER STAYS and seniors’ discounts, please ask.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
1. To secure a booking a 25% deposit must be paid to secure your booking dates. A booking is NOT considered confirmed until the deposit is received. Upon receipt of the deposit then the dates are "blocked" and your booking is 100 confirmed.
2. The remaining 75 percent accommodation balance of booking is then required no later than 14 days prior to your arrival date.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
5. Your Bond will be refunded within 5 days of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 3PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 10 AM on the day of departure.
7. Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
8. ONLY guests staying at the property will be permitted to use the pool.
9. The property only accommodates a maximum of 4 guests. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additional costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
10. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation.
11. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
12. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. Smoking outside the house is permitted in certain areas, however not in the Alfresco area or near any open windows. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
13. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage accidental/intentional to us immediately.
14. The tenant will allow the owner, or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
15. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
16. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
17. A security bond of $100 will apply for all bookings.
18. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
19. Guests are provided with a key to access the house once all payments are received, including the bond. A "Lost Key" charge will apply. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property then a call out fee of $100 will apply if afterhours.
20. No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
21. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
22. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminate immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.Get the full listing »