Welcome to BoutiqueBul.
The high ceilings, sunlit arched windows, north facing rear courtyard and vinyl record player help make this unique and stylish home a place you'll look forward to coming back to.
This 1900s heritage workers cottage / terrace house is listed in the city library as one of Perths first homes. It has had a thoughtful renovation, retaining its character whilst maximising on the sunlight which gives this home its energy.
For your comfort, the home has;
- reverse cycle air conditioning and heating to all rooms;
- a wall mounted flat screen television;
- replica turntable with bluetooth capability;
- original 1950s picnic set with a few new additions for your comfort;
- free wifi with a small work area in the second bedroom; and
- a Nespresso coffee machine with coffee pods and organic tea.
BoutiqueBul. is on the North Perth border of West Perth. Centrally located, you can walk to Hyde Park for a picnic, Leederville or Mt Lawley for coffee and shopping, and Northbridge or the City all within a few kms. These areas are renowned for their cafes, restaurants, shopping & theatre. Jump on the free CAT bus or walk to the city in minutes, swim or work out at Beatty Park or take the freeway to the beach. This location ensures you'll never be short of options.
You will have full and private access to the entire 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. It has an open plan living area, recently renovated and stylishly furnished. You will also love the front porch with city views and private back courtyard.
Street parking with permits are available for 2 cars.
There are some stairs at the front of the house which may not be suitable for people with access requirements.
I am here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and look forward to assisting you as much as I can. I do however live a couple of hours drive from BoutiqueBul. so most of our contact will be via phone and email. I do have a lot of friends and family who live around BoutiqueBul., so if you need anything urgently I can organise most things even from a distance.
2 blocks away from the house is Le Papillon cafe, a French cafe which makes fresh croissants daily. Ask them to pack you a picnic and take it with you to Hyde Park. A short walk or drive away are even more great spots to eat out and socialise:
- A short drive away are some of the best beaches in Western Australia;
- Angove Street North Perth has great little cafes and shopping;
- Mt Lawley is famous for its cafes restaurants and shopping;
- Leederville is also famous for its cafes restaurants and shopping;
- Northbridge has the night life, yum cha, shopping and restaurants;
- William Street entertains some of my favourite wine bars, cafes and shopping;
- The City has great restaurants and shopping; and
- The Hyde Park Hotel is about 2 blocks away, which does excellent pub meals and will always provide a cold beer and glass of wine.
I have put together a detailed list of recommended restaurants and cafes for your arrival at BoutiqueBul. but I will also chat to you prior to your arrival and do my best to assist you with more personalised recommendations.
Please note, this house is located in a vibrant part of town so may incur some residual noise.
BoutiqueBul. has free street parking for two cars directly in front of the home. You just need to display the parking permits which come with the home. Loss of parking permit may incur a replacement fee.
Or leave the cars and walk everywhere, it's also better for the environment:)
A stylishly crafted home, well located and welcoming to all travellers.
Please note, this house is located in a vibrant part of town so may incur some residual noise.Get the full listing »