2 Bedroom house in a quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the main street, yet only 10 to 15 minutes walk or 2 minutes drive away.
Hahndorf is Australia's oldest surviving German settlement and offers a variety of bakeries, pubs, restaurants & cafes as well as an range of shops with everything from toys, antiques, books, clothing, shoes, minerals, cuckoo clocks, hand-crafted leather wares, natural beauty products, giftware, candle makers, smallgoods, butchers, cheeses and more.
There are also galleries and places of historical significance as well as wineries and brewery in the areas and attractions including:
- The Cedars: the former home, studio and garden of one of Australia’s most famous artists, Sir Hans Heysen
- Hahndorf Farm Barn: a fun combination of a children's farmyard and a nature wildlife park.
- Beerenberg Farm: where you can pick your own strawberries from November to April or experience their incredible range of jams, sauces, relishes and condiments year round at the Farm Shop.
Venturing a bit further you can visit Cleland Wildlife Park to get up close and personal with native animals such as koalas and kangaroos, head off to the open range Monarto Zoological Park experience the many interesting towns in the Adelaide Hills such as Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate, Bridgewater, Verdun, Balhannah, Oakbank, Woodside and more.
This home is private being set set on well over 1/2 acre of garden and has many features and facilities including:
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning as well as two fireplaces (firewood available)
- Wifi Internet
- Main bedroom with queen sized bed
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Well equiped kitchen - including applies such as oven, cooktop, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and essential cooking utensils and crockery and cutlery
- Seperate Dining with extendable table that can seat 6 as well as study desk
- Lounge with five seater lounge suite and additional sofa in the lounge that can be converted to a double bed to sleep two more people
- 55' Plasma TV (and Netflix)
- Bathroom with shower and bath and seperate toilet
- GarageGet the full listing »