Bindaree - Aboriginal for calm waters, backs onto Curleys Bay at Culburra Beach. It’s suitable for a small family holiday. The large rear balcony and entertaining area looks out over the water and is a perfect spot for those hot summer nights having a BBQ and drinks watching the sunset over the bay.
Bring your own canoes and launch them from the yard. With all the comforts of home such as a dishwasher, washing machine and microwave you will enjoy whilst you relax, you will want to return again and again.
This quaint cottage is nestled on the bay. There are two bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an open plan living and dining area which leads out to the rear deck.
Please note the driveway at Bindaree is steep and can be slippery in the rain.
Guests are required to bring their own sheets and towels if not requesting the linen service below.
This property has no television signal.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Washing machine
• BBQ and outdoor seating
• Electric heater
• Pedestal fans
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
• 450 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 2.2 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
• 3.5 km to Warrain Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Great little getaway spot. Beautiful deck, well stocked house with all the basics. Friendly neighbours. We had a great time!”
Melissa, November 2016
“Bindree was a perfect escape. A beach home with lovely furnishings. Great for young couples who like somewhere fun and Instagram worthy!”
Michaela, June 2015
"We enjoyed our winter stay with our friends who had a marvellous stay with us at Bindaree."
Paula, July 2015
"This is a charming house, full of character. Easy walk to the beach & lovely, peaceful surroundings."
Elizabeth, April 2015
"Wonderful kitchen, lovely bedrooms, great furnishings. Thank you!!"
Hannah , January, 2015
"Absolutely loved our time here exploring the beaches. Was wonderful to return each evening to the house and enjoy endless games of cricket in the back yard. Kitchen was well stocked and everything was so clean. Enjoyed cooking up a storm and relaxing on the back deck. Will definitely be back."
Lisa, December 2014Get the full listing »