Kara’s at Bungal provides a unique Australian rural experience. Whether it be a romantic getaway , a "staycation" or reconnecting with family. At just over an hour's easy drive from Melbourne, the fully renovated Mid Century Modern era property set on 20 acres provides panoramic views of the Moorabool River Valley and farmlands.
Kara’s is the destination itself, although the district boasts many attractions including:
- Historic Ballarat
- Sovereign Hill
- Art Galleries and restaurants
- Daylesford/Spa district
- Moorabool Valley wineries
- Farmers markets
- National parks and bush walks
Enjoy the wood fire, freestanding bath or sunsets from the amazing deck.
You can do as much or as little as you like at Kara’s at Bungal.
The house caters comfortably for 2-4 people in 2 spacious bedrooms.
Main bedroom: Queen size bed.
Second bedroom: Queen size bed.
Ensuite bath to master bedroom.
Rain shower in main bathroom.
Full laundry, washing machine, dryer and iron facilities.
Ceiling fans, wood heater and reverse cycle heater/cooler in the lounge areas.
-Large decks with dining table
- Open plan kitchen/ lounge & dining
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
-20 acres fronting the Moorabool River
- Located next to Bungal State Forest
- Substantial plantings of native trees with a nature walk on property
Bring your golfclubs or use our old ones, there is plenty of room for a hit!
- 2 nights minimum on weekends and weekdays
- 4 nights minimum over Christmas/ New Year & Easter
- 2 nights minimum over Public Holiday Weekends
Check In Time: 3:30pm- 5.30 pm (keysafe available for other times)
Check Out time: Before 11:00 AM
The property is strictly non smoking inside the house.Get the full listing »