Enjoy a stylish renovated 2 bedroom home, minutes from beautiful Tamarama, Bondi Beach, the coast walk and all the restaurants and cafes of the area. Wake up to sea views from the master bedroom, wip up breakfast in the new kitchen and enjoy it out on the deck in the sun . Or head two doors down for great coffee and cafe food. A great family neighbourhood, close to everything.
Our home has a huge open plan living/kitchen area, that opens onto large deck with outdoor furniture. A brand new kitchen, with all mod cons, plus downstairs bathroom. Wooden floors throughout, its always clean and comfy. Upstairs there are two queen-sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and views out to sea (keep an eye out for whales!).
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven, microwave and double fridge/freezer
- Dining area with 6 seater dining table
- Living area with 4 seater couch and 2 additional arm chairs, big SUHD flatscreen smart TV, including Foxtel (cable TV), Netflix, WiFi etc. A second couch which folds out into a sofa bed if required (its a double inner spring mattress)
- Private deck with outdoor table, lounge chairs & BBQ (+ washing line)
- Newly renovated bathroom with rainfall shower, toilet and washing machine
- Off-street parking out the front of the house
- Master bedroom with queen bed, balcony with sea views and ensuite with a second shower and toilet
- Second bedroom with queen bed, wardrobe etc
The whole house is yours, including off-street parking. Everything is included to make your stay very comfortable and easy! You have large flat screen Smart TV with FREE Foxtel and Netflix, free WiFi internet, fridge, microwave, gas oven and cooktop, dishwasher, central gas heating + room heaters, washing machine, iron & board, bath towels, linen, duvets (NOTE: all linen professionally cleaned), beach towels (on request), new bedroom carpets and hair dryer.
Interaction with Guests:
HomeHost manage the property for us, so they will be on hand to welcome you to the property and help with any queries or issues. No need to worry about international hosts or timezones!
It's a friendly family neighbourhood, close to all the fun Bondi and Tamarama have to offer - including restaurants, bars, cafes and of course the stunning coast walk. M Deli is two doors down, which does great coffee and cafe/deli food. It's minutes to both Bondi and Tamarama, so you can mix it up.
Off-street parking out the front of the house, and bus stop (381) that goes directly to Bondi Junction.
Other Things to Note:
This is our home, that we rent when we go away. So we lock our study and put our spare clothes etc away there, so they're out of your way. The kitchen is fully stocked including spices and oils. Feel free to help yourself and just replace anything that runs out. Thanks!
We have gas central heating downstairs and oil heaters for the bedrooms upstairs, to keep you warm in winter.
This is our home and a family neighbourhood and we share a wall with our lovely neighbours. Whilst you are unlikely to hear a peep out of them as its a thick wall, they will notify us if there are noise issues.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check in is anytime after 2PMGet the full listing »