Bettenay's Accommodation offers a tranquil retreat amidst the world renowned Margaret River Vineyards. With all the modern amenities intertwined with a beautiful vineyard and lake setting, offering perfect views, only to be matched by the total comfort and location of these Villas.
Whether it's Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter make the most of our central location to the cape. We are only 2 minutes from the Margaret River chocolate company, 5 minutes from the cheese company, and situated in the heart of the wine growing region.
The Margaret River wine region is noted for its beaches, caves, forests, galleries, fine dining and of course the vineyards, which are all just a short distance from our door step.
- Major Refurbishment Completed February 2012-
Two secluded villas in the heart of Willyabrup, Margaret River's arugeably most famous wine precinct, where it all began. A tranquil retreat central to vineyards, beaches, restaurants and many of the attractions Margaret River is famous for.
Stroll through more than 20 acres of vineyard and 130 acres of farm and bushland. Visit our tasting room for a glass or two of wine and be prepared tor relax and soak up the fresh country air.
A magnificent outlook must be admired as you look over our 5 acre trout filled lake, picturesque vineyard and remnant marri trees. Continue indulging in another glass of our hand crafted wine as the sunset shimmers through the ripples of the lake.
The villas compliment the scenery with a unique country cottage feel, whilst offering all the comforts of home. No matter whether you are a couple, with friends or family, the chalets are equipt to make all holidayers feel like, well, they are on holiday.
Villa facilities include microwave, oven, cutlery, crockery, TVs, VCRs, CD players, climate controlled air condioning, wood heating, washing machine, and all linen is included.
Within walking distance is the MARGARET RIVER CHOCOLATE COMPANY and VASSE FELIX RESTAURANT and take advantage of a 10% discount on all Premium Bettenay Wines.
20 things to do Whilst you are here
1. Taste wine and nougat at Bettenay's Margaret River Nougat Co!!!!
2. Walk to the Chocolate Company
3. There are 5 daytime cafes within 5 minutes drive
4. Central to gourmet food trails
5. 4 Breweries within 10 minutes drive or less
6. Margaret River townsite only 15 minutes drive
7. Surfing / Swimming Beach only 5 minutes drive
8. Cape to Cape walking track
9. Golf, supergolf, abseiling, rock climbing and more...
10. Simmo's Icecreamery only 20 minutes drive
11. Fish for trout
12. Walk around our 130 acre property
13. Admire the bird life from the verandah
14. Visit our tasting room and winery
15. Indulge in a glass of Margaret River's finest (Bettenays!!)
16. Book in advance an in-house massage or beauty treatments
17. Venison Farm only 5 minutes drive
18. Bike hire available from Hairy Marron to ride along rails to trails track
19. Book a bus tour and be picked at your accommodation
20. Just relax and enjoy the serenity
These are just a few of the many attractions and activities available from our central locationGet the full listing »