**PRICES SLASHED! All nights that are left between now and the end of May
Book now and save!!! Limited time and only while nights are free**
The perfect location for your next stay on the Gold Coast situated beside the iconic Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club directly across the road from the main beach.
Allunga sits above the Paradise Centre shopping complex which opens out onto Cavill Mall, the central hub of Surfers Paradise.
This apartment on the 15th floor has been immaculately renovated and it features -
- FREE WIFI!
- Fully tiled throughout the whole apartment.
- Large 6 seater lounge with flat screen TV, which opens onto a spacious ocean view balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and modern imported stainless steel appliances.
- Dining area with modern and comfortable 6 piece dining set to enjoy meals while on your next Gold Coast holiday.
- Master bedroom boasts a king bed with ocean views, walk in wardrobe and ensuite which is accentuated with Caesar stone bench tops and modern design throughout.
- Second bedroom accommodates guests on two single beds, which can be zipped together to make a king bed upon prior request.
- Both bedrooms face the famous Surfers Paradise beach, offering breathtaking views.
- There is a separate guest bathroom which is also accentuated with Caesar stone bench tops and modern design throughout. Both bathrooms in the unit offer walk in showers.
- Separate fully equipped laundry with a top load washing machine, dryer and clothes horse.
- Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout for your comfort year round.
- Apartment comes fully equipped with all bedding and towels supplied.
- Complimentary secure car park for the duration of your stay.
Allunga has just undergone a major refurbishment of the entrance and lobby areas giving it an ultra modern look.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.Get the full listing »