Eclectic, welcoming, cosy; everything you could want to make your stay amazing!
Beach views from high top mattresses make for an incredible overnight stay, albeit, a warm summers morning or a cosy winter's morning. Enjoy the beautiful luxe queen beds, fitted with 1000 count Egyptian linen.
Grab a famous Melbourne coffee from a nearby cafe, or DYI using 'George Clooney Nespresso' machine.
Seperate toilet, and bathroom/laundry with Miele washer and dryer.
Free Wifi / Internet
Printer with Wifi access for business
Full laundry washer and dryer
Fully equipped kitchen
Interaction with guests if needed
I can interact with my guests as much as they need during their stay but I would ask them to observe business hours unless an emergency please! 8am to 7pm happy to help out.
We have everything at our doorstop!
- Cowderoy St Dairy & Frankies (great cafes, 4 mins walk)
- Middle Park Village -
- South Melbourne Market
- City Centre 15 mins tram ride
- Famous St Kilda Beach, Luna Park, Fitzroy St, Acland St all a 10 min walk
- Albert park shopping village
- MSAC (Aquatic centre 5 mins away via tram)
- Alfred hospital 15 mins + walking time
- Sth Yarra 2 trams 25 mins
2 minute walk to the no 12 tram and 7 mins to light rail.
Closest train station is Southern Cross or Balaclava station.
Have a 'green share car' available outside the apartment. Book online at
Bike path right out front with bikes available to hire website for locations.
Other things to note
We have tried to think of everything that you would need on your stay regardless if it's business or pleasure! So please let us know if you can think of anything we have missed or could have made your stay better.
No smoking Not suitable for pets ABSOLUTELY No parties or events May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)Check in time is 2PM - 8PMCheck out by 12PM (noon)
- No loud music
- Do not place anything on balcony edge
- Any noise complaints will lead to eviction
- Please take care when entering/exiting glass doors upon building entrance (especially with suit cases)
- Please respect common areas
- Respect all neighbours (we have some elderly noise sensitive residents in the building)
- Lost key will incur $300 fee
- Please be quiet upon entrance/exit early or late at night
+ See all rules
StrictGet the full listing »