Welcome to this amazing apartment in South Brisbane.
Located few minutes away from SouthBank Parkside, the train and the bus station but also a lot of restaurants, bars and the CBD. This is the ideal place to spend either alone or in family.
The Apartments has spectacular views, impeccable design, and exceptional finish and designer's furniture in the most beautiful side of Brisbane.
Located on level 12th of a boutique building, our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is the perfect base to explore beautiful South Brisbane and the CBD. As soon as you walk out the door you’ll be immersed by the vivid and eclectic surroundings – this truly is an unbeatable location with so much on your doorstep!
Our apartment is modern, immaculately clean and has been beautifully decorated throughout – we have made it as comfortable and cosy as possible. We want our guests to experience a comfortable and relaxed vibe, instead of that sterile hotel feel. Below are some of the key details of the apartment-
- Ultra-comfortable King beds in both the rooms
- Free unlimited super-fast internet
- Amazing views
- Fold out bed available for a 5th guest
- All linens provided!
- Full-service kitchen with quality appliances, pots, pans and crockery
- Free private undercover parking – note that it is not suitable for large vehicles
- 10 mins walk to bus, 10 mins walk to train
- Approx 10 mins walk to Brisbane CBD, 5 mins walk to convention centre, 10 mins walk to West End
- Fabulous restaurants and cafes within easy walking distance
- Amazing nightlife just moments away
Getting to the apartment couldn't be easier. Less than 10 mins walk from South Brisbane Station or just 20min from the Airport. Surrounded by endless restaurants, cafes, markets, bottle shops, museums, galleries, and plenty of specialty shops just metres away, you can truly walk to the best that Brisbane has to offer.
Where to go?
South Bank is a hive of activity. You’ll be surrounded by quirky laneways, excellent restaurants and cool cafes. By night, the streets come alive as some of Brisbane’s best bars roar to life. There is always something to do just moments away.
This apartment is proudly hosted by Airtrip. The check in / key pickup would be from 73 Mary Street, Brisbane. All further details will be sent upon confirmation of the booking.
- Level 5 recreational deck overlooking the Brisbane CBD.
- A lap pool and heated spa.
- Outdoor cinema
- Teppanyaki dining area
- Pizza Oven
- Gym, yoga room and playroom.
"4101 - An attitude, not just a postcode. Brisbane's cultural epicentre. Where creativity meets culture. Be there. We care."
Situated at South Bank, has direct access to Brisbane’s major entertainment precinct including the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, The Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Museum & Science Centre as well as being centrally located to Southbank Parklands, West End, Suncorp Stadium and the Brisbane CBD.
Queensland Art Gallery 0.1 km
South Brisbane Station 0.3 km
Brisbane River 0.3 km
Queensland Performing Arts Complex (QPAC) 0.4 km
Wheel of Brisbane 0.4 km
GOMA 0.4 km
South Bank Parklands 0.8 km
Southbank Station 1 km
Roma Street Station 1.1 km
Brisbane Central Station 1.4 km
Queen Street Mall 1.4 km
City Botanical Gardens 1.4 km
Story Bridge 2.3 km
University of Queensland - St Lucia 2.4 km
Near Restaurants and markets
Julius Restaurant 0.1 km
Pig & Whistle Restaurant 0.1 km
Naim Cafe/bar 0.1 km
Messina Restaurant 0.1 km
IGA Supermarket 0.1 km
Coles Supermarket 0.8 km
Brisbane Airport 14.2 km
Gold Coast Airport 91.3 km
Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport 97 km
Other Things to Note:
Please make a note of the following during your stay as we want all our guests to be able to enjoy the place over and over again. And again don't forget to have a fabulous stay!
- All extra guest must leave the premises by 10 pm
- Strictly no smoking inside the premises - any evidence of smoking will result in a $150 fine.
- No parties or events - any evidence of parties or events will result in a $150 fine.
- Key loss will result in a charge of $300; and $150 will be charged if you lock yourself out and ask the host for assistance after office hours.
- Check-out time is by 10 am. Late check-out will result in a charge of $40 per hour. Keys need to be left in the apartment before the check-out time. Please leave your apartment tidy by washing your dishes and taking out any rubbish.
- Any FAULTS or BREAKAGES – please report any as and when it happens to ensure we can resolve it without any delays.
-Please note that additional cleaning charges will be applied for guests that leave the apartment in an unacceptable state.
- We only manage the apartments in the building and all of the building amenities are managed by the building management. Any amenity temporarily available or under repair will be out of our control.
- All guests may be require to provide identification at anytime before or during their stay.
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to assist the guests anytime during their stayGet the full listing »