Take in Amazing City Views from our new luxe 2 Bedroom Apartment w. a secure carpark. On Level 10 complete with modern furnishings, fast WiFi, Netflix & extremely comfy beds. The Rooftop Infinity Pool & BBQ overlooks the whole of Brisbane.
Excellent Location to explore the Heart of Brisbane. Everything’s on your doorstep. A short stroll to the Brisbane CBD, South Bank, lots of cafes & buses and trains.
Enjoy a glass of wine and gaze at the city lights to relax after a busy day exploring.
“I love that you can get everywhere without a car. It is so well-connected!”
Close to Everything:
- 10 mins walk to CBD
- 5 mins walk to South Bank
- 15 mins walk to West End
- Fabulous restaurants and cafes right on your doorstep
- Amazing nightlife just moments away
- 1 min walk to Fish Lane
- 3 min walk to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 5 mins Queensland Performing Arts Complex (QPAC)
- 5 mins to Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)
- 20 mins walk to Suncorp Stadium
Imagine a day.
7am. Start with a morning stroll along South Bank and go to the middle of the Goodwill Bridge for a coffee whilst watching the river life.
10am. Check out the latest exhibitions at the Queensland Galleries, Museum, and State Library, or chill at our famous City Beach at South Bank. For lunch, many options to eat and drink along the River or the Grey Street Dining Precinct matching every budget.
2pm. After lunch take a short stroll over Victoria Bridge to the Brisbane CBD to explore Queen Street, Eagle Street Pier to time it for a beer atHoward Smith Wharves, where you see our Storey Bridge and both bends of the river approach.
4pm. Take a short drive up to Mt Cootha summit to watch the sun set over the city and the gaze as the city lights up.
7pm. Return back to Brisbane's latest hotspot, Fish Lane. If you love wood fired pizza, go to Julius and there are lots of great places to eat and drink. If you like the bohemian vibe head down the road to West End for lots of food options. On the way back to the apartment, grab a bottle of your favourite to enjoy whilst gazing at the city lights.
The perfect base to explore the best of sub-tropical Brisbane.
Close to All Public Transport:
- 5 mins walk to bus, 5 mins walk to train
- 10 mins walk to City Cat & City Hopper (Free ferry to explore river)
- Brisbane airport - 18 minutes by car without trafficGet the full listing »