This fresh newly painted and furnished two-bedroom art deco apartment is located in the heart of Randwick and at the peak of the University of New South Wales campus. Gone are the uphill hikes from the bus stop to the campus Library, food court and lecture halls when you are living right across the road from all three. The apartment is also a short stroll from Randwick s main streets, home to a number of restaurants, cafes and shops, as well as the Royal Randwick Shopping Village and its plentiful delicatessens, grocery stores and fresh fruit and vegetable outlets. Everything you need is within a one kilometre radius.
The apartment itself is fresh, light and bright and comes fully equipped and with brand new furnishings, complete with Foxtel and a plasma TV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, towels and linen, and a shared laundry: all the comforts of home wrapped up into a conveniently located, open-plan abode. The art deco style also means polished floorboards, high ceilings and plenty of natural lighting to create a relaxed, warm home environment.
You will be able to fully immerse yourself in the Australian lifestyle in this location - spend your free time strolling the sunny streets of Randwick and indulging in some of Sydney s best food and coffee, spend the day at Royal Randwick Racecourse located right next door, or walk the extra few kilometres down to the breathtaking Coogee Beach for a drink at Coogee Pavilion or a dip in Wylie s Baths.
Randwick s centrality in Sydney also gives you ease of access to the rest of the beachside and eastern suburbs via bus, car and, in the future, the Light Rail, which will stop almost right at the apartment s front door. Reach Bondi Junction, the CBD, Maroubra Beach, Surry Hills and more in less than a fifteen minute drive or thirty minute bus ride.
For some more insight into the suburbs of Randwick, Coogee and Kensington, check out our website
This fantastic property also includes:
- Security block
- Brand new interior furnishings and paint
- Air-conditioning in living area
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living spaces
- Modern gas kitchen
- Study area
- Bathroom with both shower and bathtub
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer - external access
- Bright open space with high ceilings and plenty of natural sunlight
- Limited parking available upon request - additional fees apply
- Wi-Fi 1000GB capacity
- Quality linen and towelling
- Easy access to university, beaches, cafes, specialty shops and public transportGet the full listing »