We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Two bedroom ground floor unit is perfectly located within walking distance to the Main beach and town centre plus you will have direct beach access with a beach path opposite. The seamless open plan kitchen, living and dining areas makes for a great apartment to enjoy your family holiday. BBQ and outdoor dining are covered and with the large backyard is perfect for a family with young children. Bella's on Beech, a perfect holiday apartment.
What we love:
- Located opposite walking/cycling path connecting you to the town centre
- A short stroll to the beach
- Covered patio downstairs with seating for 4 guests
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Large enclosed backyard and entertainment area and trampoline.
- Pet friendly (enclosed yard)
Tell me more:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in living area
- Ceiling fans in Main bedroom and bedroom 2
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and upright oven
- Wall mounted Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Gas BBQ and outdoor table
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Single carport
- Room to park a boat
THIS PROPERTY IS PET FRIENDLY - please call our office to confirm details prior to booking and ensure the Terms and Conditions have been read.
Please note the upstairs residence is occupied and as such the clothesline and backyard is a shared space.
- Starting from $600.00 per week.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.Get the full listing »