"Aluna" is a holiday apartment situated across the road from North Boomerang Beach. A quick walk across the road to the sand. It would suit a small family or 2 couples.
- Aluna is a modern ground floor apartment of a duplex and is completely self contained from the top. The top apartment is occasionally occupied.
- The apartment has an open plan living area with comfortable seating, Smart TV and DVD player, Blue tooth speaker, plenty of storage room and ceiling fans. Heating is provided in Winter.
- There is a good size dining table and 6 chairs in dining area.
- The modern kitchen has refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, stove and many cooking utensils.
- The main bedroom has a Queen bed, built in wardrobe, plenty of storage and ceiling fan.
- The second bedroom has a Trio bed - a double bed topped by a single bunk. It has a built in wardrobe and pedestal fan.
- Full linen is supplied for number of guests staying.
- The 3 way bathroom has a shower and toilet, separate vanity area and a separate 2nd toilet.
- The apartment opens onto a rear patio with its own outdoor setting and BBQ.
- The share laundry is at the end of the patio with washing machine, dryer and clothes rack.
- The patio is north facing, opening onto a small leafy garden area. This garden is shared between both apartments, as is the outdoor shower.
- A high chair and portable cot are available.
- The carport is available for apartment 2 parking.
- Tank water is used for the garden and car washing etc.
- Good Telstra and Optus mobile phone coverage.
- Wifi available.
Pacific Palms Area:
"Aluna" is in an ideal location, with North Boomerang Beach just a walk across the road. There are Life Guards on patrol during school holidays.
Elizabeth Beach ( SLSC in school holidays and summer weekends ), and the secluded Shelley Beach are a short walk. Blueys beach is only 2 minutes drive. Surfing, fishing, sailing, kayaking and walking are all close at hand.
Forster is only 15 minutes drive for more beaches, shopping, restaurants, boat hire and fishing trips. On the way visit the Green Cathedral and Sailing club on Wallis Lake. Take a look at Green Point and call in at the Gift and Coffee shop.
A small shopping centre is at Bluey's Beach, where there is a General store, Chemist, Bottle shop and Deli, Surf shop, Pizzeria, Cafes/Coffee shops, Take Away, Gift shop and Tourist Information Centre. There are good restaurants in the area, and a shuttle bus is available to and from the "Recky " - the club with the million dollar view over Wallis Lake.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Sorry, no pets.
Security Deposit : $500 p/sGet the full listing »