We just completed a full renovation of this entire spacious apartment with new everything & styled with all brand-new furnishings…
Relax on the sofas with Netflix, catch the sunrise with a coffee on the huge balcony couch, entertain from the modern kitchen or… take a stroll to the multitude of restaurants, bars & cafes at nearby Racecourse Road.
If horse racing is your thing, again, a short stroll to Eagle Farm (at the end of the street) or Doomben Racecourse.
Drive from / to the CBD or Airport in around 10mins & park your car in the garage.
Catch a bus, train or CityCat (ferry)…there’s heaps of options!
At a whopping 131m2 they built them big in the late ‘70’s…
Your 2-bedroom apartment is setup with absolutely everything you’ll need, and with nearby Coles Supermarket, Bottleshop, Pharmacy, Shopping and loads of options for takeaway… you’ll be right at home!
The features of the apartment include;
• Main Bedroom ~ Queen Bed, Side Tables, Lamps, Side Chair + Huge Walk-In Robe, Overhead Fan
• Second Bedroom ~ Double Bed, Side Tables, Lamps, Large Built-In Wardrobe, Overhead Fan
• Kitchen ~ Huge LG Inverted Fridge / Freezer, Induction Cooktop + Oven, Bosch Washing Machine Dryer, Bosch Dishwasher, Microwave + Crockery, Cutlery, Pots Pans & all the essentials
• Lounge / Dining ~ 3 Seater + 2 Seater comfy Couches, Sony 40’ LED LCD Smart TV, Unlimited NBN Internet, Split System Air-Conditioning, Table Setting for 6
• Balcony ~ Huge Outdoor Couch with a peaceful neighbourhood view +
• Bathroom ~ Massive Shower with overhead + spray nozzles, Vanity, Heated Light / Lamp
• Separate Toilet ~ Hey… even if we’re married, it nice to not be in the bathroom!
• Garage ~ It’s long inside, so could maybe squeeze 2x small cars
Situated on the 3rd floor, it’s super convenient to take your bags up from the garage at the bottom of the stairs.
Directions from the Airport;
I’d suggest Ola (like Uber) as it’s quicker + cheaper than public transport
Inside the unit you will find our Welcome Pack (& you’ll get a copy prior to your arrival), which provides you with detail on local restaurants, shopping, suggested walking / jogging options, Wi-Fi password, SIM card + Public Transport GoCards etc…..
Your apartment is completely self-contained & we will provide you with instructions on how to self-check in.
Interaction with guests
When you book;
I’d really appreciate you sending us a message with your reservation, just so we’re aware of who you are, your plans while in Brisbane & any requests or assistance required.
Our Co-Host, SleepOver Brisbane looks after our apartment, so please let them know if you have any questions
Check In - From 3pm daily
Check Out - Until 10am daily
Look forward to having you stay!
Other things to note
*1 car garage + plenty of street parking available*
**Please be extra considerate to the neighbours when coming & going**
***If you need a high chair &/or travel cot, let us know when you book***Get the full listing »