Mountain View Villas offers quiet, private and comfortable studio style accommodation.
Our two villas are nestled amongst lush gardens with a large tropical pool, mountain views and abundant wildlife. And with Oak Beach just a few minutes away for those wonderful beach walks..
We are located just 45 minutes north of Cairns International Airport, 10 minutes south of vibrant Port Douglas with the world famous Daintree Rainforest only a short 30 minute drive north.
Our central location offers the perfect retreat at the end of a busy day exploring all that Far North Queensland has to offer.
Why not take a drive to the Atherton Tablelands or explore the Great Barrier Reef ?
When you book our Villa for your stay, we offer the following:
* On our property we are able to cater for up to a maximum of 6 guests at any one time. Your Villa can accommodate 3 people comfortably or two adults/2 children.
* Spacious bathrooms with shower (no bath).
* Bed linen, bath towels, pool towels, tea towels.
* Large indoor lounge/dining area.
* The kitchenette includes coffee & tea making facilities with a drip coffee machine , fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, crockery & cutlery, pots and pans and cooking utensils, 2 element electric bench cook top. We also provide Salt & Pepper, Sugar, Tea Bags, Ground Coffee and Cooking Oil.
* Welcoming hamper: consisting of Bread, Milk, Jam, Honey, Butter, Cereal, Fruit in Season.
* Shared barbeque facilities at pool.
* Outdoor dining on villa verandah or in the pool area.
* Foxtel Satellite TV
* Free Wi-Fi internet access.
* Air-conditioned, ceiling fans and fly screens on windows and doors.
* Laundry facilities available with detergent and fabric conditioner provided.
* On-site parking. Even for your boat or caravan!
* We have fishing rods for use.
* Your children are very welcome. If you have a baby or small toddler we have a travel cot for use (free) please request at time of booking.
We also have board games available and many books for you to read. Please request at check-in or anytime during your stay.
If golf is what you are looking for then we will be delighted to escort you for a round of 18 holes on the beautiful Mossman public course 25 minutes drive north of our villas.
We are members of the Mossman Golf Club and are able to organise 18 holes of golf including golf cart.
We are pleased to announce that we are able to offer some Pampering to our guests by local masseuse Tanya. Tanya will come here to Oak Beach at a time that suits you. If you wish to be pampered in your Villa, under the trees or beside the pool, the decision is yours.
When you are on holidays you want to do something and your partner wants to do something else – ie the boys want to go play golf or go fishing. If this is the case why not have a massage right here in the comfort of your villa or around the pool? But do not worry fellas…you don’t have to miss out!
Rather than going in to Port Douglas to a Spa and waiting, why not let the Spa come to you?
We highly recommend our local Masseuse Tanya whom offers the following – hot stone massage, Acupuncture face lifts, Acupuncture for clearing pain, detox body wraps, body scrubs, face/body combination treatments, hypnosis, pregnancy, deep tissue massage, remedial massage. She also offers relaxation, Swedish & Aromatherapy massages.
Standard fee for 1 hour of treatment is $85
Treatments at a Glance
1. Nurturing Massage 60 Minutes
An intense and rhythmic relaxation body massage inspired by traditional techniques, integrating pressure point work, stretching and spiraling movements.
2. Deep Tissue Massage 60 Minutes
Aimed at the sports enthusiast and/or active person to alleviate muscle soreness, aches and pains. A specifica dn uniquely formulated muscle rub and sports oil are combined for fast, effective results.
3. De-stress Face and Body Treatment 60 Minutes
This treatment includes a massage that relieves muscular tension followed by a skin renewal facial.
mobile massage cairns / mobile massage cairns / mobile massage cairns / mobile massage cairns.
4. Hands, Feet and Scalp Rescue 60 minutes
After a long day, your lower legs and feet are rejuvenated with our sea salt scrub and intense, pressure-point massage. This is followed by a tension releasing neck and shoulder massage. Finally, a deep scalp massage will leave you feeling totally relaxed.
5. Melt Away Tension Facial 60 minutes
With so much tension held in the upper back and neck area, this is a facial that will work to alleviate stress that shows in your face, including a back steam cleanse, exfoliation and massage.
6. One and a Half Hour Massage are available on request.
Please advise us on your arrival or during your stay if you would like opportunity to be pampered by Tanya.
Below are some of her most recent reviews:
kelly mckenzie from Australia wrote on 03 April 2016
“Life doesn't get much better than this!! Tropical on balcony at our holiday apartment. Best 'proper' massage, deep tissue, ironed out sore neck & understands interconnecting muscle/body bits. I had the best nights sleep afterwards. Tanya is a genuine sweetheart. She is professional and qualified with lots of massage experience. Pays attention to whole body not just random isolated sore spot. Definitely worth booking Tanya ?? “
Tracy from Australia wrote on 30 March 2016
“Thanks Tanya, the whole family loved their massages and highly recommend you.”
bernard dwyer from Australia wrote on 04 May 2016
“Very very good “
Anita Newton from Australia wrote on 28 January 2016
Invigorating but relaxing massage.
“I asked for a deep tissue massage & that's what I got. The massage was invigorating, relaxing & I felt that Tanya identified all my trigger points where my muscles were sore. A 1 hour 30 mins massage was great, it seemed extremely indulgent but sadly the time passed too quickly. Thanks Tanya. “
Rachael Bourke from Australia wrote on 06 April 2015
Beautiful massage treatment
“Tanya created a lovely relaxing environment and the massage was great both relaxing and soothing of problem areas! “
DIANNE BELL from Australia wrote on 10 February 2015
“Great 90 minute massage from Tanya - was perfect to not leave the room of our hotel. Thank you it was a great relaxing start to our holiday :)”
Most of all we wish for you have a relaxing private time, with only two villas there are not the crowds of town, but we are close enough if you wish to visit Port Douglas.
Being a family run business we are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have as we also live on the property.
We look forward very much in sharing your special time here in beautiful Oak Beach.
Greg and CarolynGet the full listing »