Make this comfortable and cool studio your home base for your adventures in St Kilda / Melbourne! Enjoy the comfy queen size bed with luxury bedding and super modern bathroom with fluffy towels along with the fully stocked kitchen! Just a short stroll away from the beach, shops and trams to the city! Take advantage of the 2 bikes that you can use with helmets and locks and 2 MYKI travel cards to use during your stay! A bottle of chilled wine will wait for you at arrival. If you decide to stay in, enjoy high speed WIFI or watch Netflix on TV!
You will absolutely love my new, modern, elegantly furnished apartment located in the middle of St Kilda walking distance to the beach, dozens of restaurants, shops, and transportation to the city and beyond! If you don't feel like walking - no problem! Take advantage of the two bikes that come with the apartment, including helmets and locks! With new, super comfortable queen sized bed and eco bamboo mattress and luxury linen you'll enjoy a good-night's sleep. If you decide to stay in, you can watch a great movie on Netflix or browse the internet on our high-speed WIFI. The TV on the wall is movable/tilt-able, enjoy it from the bed or the couch! Watch movies or series on highly popular Netflix! At arrival a chilled bottle of wine will be waiting for you. The pantry is filled with breakfast items, snacks and pasta/sauce for a quick dinner. Breakfast porridge / oatmeal and milk are also supplied for your convenience. Secure carpark comes with the apartment with remote access. New and efficient heating and cooling unit recently installed. New, modern and clean bathroom with essentials supplied. Second set of luxury towels. Toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine with milk frother, oven, microwave and of course a large fridge as well as a washing machine. You will also get to use two MYKI travel cards, pre-loaded with some credit, while you stay in my apartment. Nespresso coffee machine with coffee pods. You'll get plenty of coffee pods to enjoy for your stay! Have a great morning every morning! :) Coffee machine also comes with a milk frother. Yumm! Free shampoo, conditioner, soap and laundry powder last you for a good while.
You will get detailed check-in instructions a day or so before your arrival to the apartment. I am happy to accommodate early/late check-in/out if other bookings allow it. Please refer to the HOUSE MANUAL at arrival if you have any questions about the apartment.
I live close by so I am available for questions, problems or just to say hi! I am also happy to fulfil any special requests, like ordering a cake or flowers for a special birthday or finding out details / booking a special tour or activity you might like to do! I believe in honest communication! Please enquire about any special request and I'll try my best to fulfil them. If I am unable to meet you when you arrive to the apartment, a Welcome letter will be waiting for you along with a chilled bottle of wine!
If you like busy, St Kilda won't disappoint! Dozens of restaurants, cafes and theatres close by. Amazing parks and beach just a stroll away! Three trams to the city are also nearby. Take a stroll to Acland Street or Fitzroy Street for great restaurants, bars or shopping!
# 3, 67, 96 trams to the city. There is also a bus that goes up on Punt Road toward the MCG. You need a Myki for all public transport - no cash tickets anymore. No need to purchase one - you'll get two with the apartment for free. The Myki cards for your use are loaded with $10 to get you started. We ask only that you leave them with at least $10 Myki Money credit when you depart so our next guests aren't inconvenienced. Please leave them behind when you check out! Jucy Car Rental is just around a corner from us. They are reasonable and and an easy way to hire a car even for a day or two if you decide to take longer trips around Melbourne!
1. Please NO SMOKING AND NO PARTIES inside the apartment (unfortunately this is non-negotiable!). No noise after 10pm, we appreciate our neighbours. $200 FINE will be taken out of the security deposit if we find evidence of smoking after check out.
2. If you break anything small, it is not an issue but please let me know. Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc - will incur a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense.
3. Please respect the neighbours and your environment.
4. No lighting candles of any type or other flame including objects while in the apartment -- this is for your safety and the safety of the apartment/building.
5. No filming, events or entertainment staging/productions of any kind without prior permission of our side.
6. Please switch off consuming electricity devices once they are not needed (heating etc.) to help us keep the bills low (and our guests rates low as well).
7. No illegal downloading or streaming no matter the source. If it leads to disconnection of services, guests will be held responsible for all costs associating with fixing the problem. 8. Most importantly, ENJOY YOUR STAY!! :)Get the full listing »