Laid-back, stress-free getaway! Nice studio apartment in a quiet St Kilda location close to trams, shops & beach. Comfy queen sized bed and full kitchen. High speed WIFI and Netflix. Cooling/heating. Nespresso coffee machine with plenty of coffee pods. Two MYKI cards to use. Some food items along with milk, breakfast items and pasta. Also a cooled bottle of wine to enjoy at arrival! My apartment is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
• Bright and quiet fully furnished apartment
• 2 MYKI cards supplied - please leave them behind upon departure
• New and efficient heating and cooling unit.
• Free high speed WIFI.
• Smart TV with unlimited Netflix
• Clean bathroom with shower. Enough shampoo, conditioner, soap or shower gel and laundry powder to last you a good while.
• Comfortable queen sized bed with luxury 1000 TC sheet set and bedding.
• Second set of luxury towels.
• Washing machine with laundry powder supplied.
• Fully functional kitchen has everything you may need if you decide to eat in.
Appliances include fridge/freezer, electric cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster,
kettle, toasted sandwich maker and Nespresso coffee machine with plenty of
coffee pods. Coffee machine also comes with a milk frother.
• Kitchen is stocked with various condiments, snacks and food items, breakfast porridge / oatmeal, pasta and sauce are also supplied for your convenience.
I live close by so I am available for questions, problems or just to say hi!
I am also happy to fulfil any special requests, like ordering a cake or flowers for a special birthday or finding out details / booking a special tour or activity you might like to do!
If I am unable to meet you when you arrive to the apartment, a Welcome letter will be waiting for you along with a chilled bottle of wine!
I strive to ensure you have all the information you require to ensure an easy arrival, from clear directions from the airport (if needed) to detailed self check in instructions.
Once you've arrived, you’ll find clear information on the apartment in my House manual. I like to message you occasionally during your stay to check in, and I am happy to provide additional recommendations if asked.
If any issue arises, don't hesitate to contact me!Get the full listing »