You will love your stay in this house. Cute and stylish its rare to find a house that mixes the old so beautifully with the modern. Build in 1877 this is a true Sydney historic home.
The location is simply unbeatable and from here you can walk in less than 20 minutes to almost anywhere in the city.
Kings Cross Station is a 500m walk and takes around 5 minutes and from here you are in one stop in town or in two stops in Bondi Junction to take you to the beach or shopping at Westfields.
What you will love about this house
* The homey and cozy feel of the house
* The close proximity to all of Sydney's attractions
* 5 minutes walk to Kings Cross and anywhere in Darlinghurst
* 10 minutes walk to Hyde Park
* 5 minutes walk to Kings Cross Station
* 15 minute walk to Rushcutters Bay Park and Australian Yacht club home of the famous Sydney to Hobart Classic Race
You are booking our entire house all to yourself! No matter the reason you are in town for our place is perfectly located to cater to all your needs.
You will have access to all amenities within the house
This includes but is not limited to:
* A relaxing lounge room
* A Smart TV for lazy evenings in
* Aircon throughout to keep you cold in summer and warm in winter
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge and stove
* Complimentary tea & coffee to get you through your first few days
* Dining Table for dinner with Family & Friends
* 1 Bedroom set up with super comfortable queen mattress
* Fresh Linen & Towels
* Full bathroom
* Lux Toiletries to get you started
* A cute little balcony
* Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
We are always just a phone call or message away if you need us.
Other things to note
The house has some stairs. They are easy to navigate but if stairs are difficult for you to manage you best check with us if the home is suitable for you.
Darlinghurst is an amazing suburb to stay at. Close to all the city has to offer yet you will feel like a true local staying here. You can get to anywhere in town by walking however both trains and buses run minutes walk away from the unit. With more restaurants and cafes than anyone can try during one visit you are truly spoiled for choice. We love this place and its safe any time of the day and night.
Getting around from here is easy. Buses to the beach or city run all day and night and the bus stop is less than 5 minutes away. To get to the train station its the same distance and it takes you in less then 15 minutes down to Circular Quay where you find the Harbour, Opera House and Ferries to take you around.
Please note that a 1.5% credit card fee applies and a $500 security deposit will be collected that stays fully refundable at the end of your stay as long as the unit is returned in its original condition.Get the full listing »