Little Haven offers a private and picturesque retreat with it's own courtyard and located in a quiet Leura Valley.
Little Haven is the perfect retreat to spend quality time with that special person/loved one. The open plan HAVEN offers inner seclusion and luxury where you can star gaze from your King size bed, snuggle in front of the LOG FIRE or soak your time away in your candle lit SPA bathroom.
Little Haven sleeps 2....
* Open plan
* Slow combustion LOG FIRE
* Air conditioned for summer comfort
* Star gazing from the King size bed
* Chandelier over bed
* Linen/towels supplied
* Electric blankets
* Indulgent SPA BATH
* Bathroom featuring pressed metal walls
* Oiled Jarrah floor boards in bathing area
* Romantic candle lit bathroom
* Quality toiletries supplied
* Flat screen TV 40"
* Cooking facilities with electric cook top
* Microwave/large fridge
* Tea/Coffee facilities plus toaster
* Gas hooded BBQ in picturesque courtyard
* Out door setting in landscaped pergola
* Rustic wrought iron and wooden features
* Loads of character and charm
* Books and games to enjoy
* Private retreat and neighbourhood
Located in Leura, known as the GARDEN VILLAGE, the prettiest town in the Blue Mountains, crammed with antique shops, galleries, cafes and award winning restaurants.
The near-by golf course, scenery and bush walks are only minutes away.
Little Haven is located in a sunny quiet valley with northerly bushland outlook, 10 minutes walk/1 klm to Leura Village.
50% deposit is required at time of booking.
Includes linen and towels, breakfast basket containing bread/coffee/tea/butter/jams/eggs, cereal/milk, plus candles for romance and bubble bath for the spa bath.
Leura...Magnificent show gardens, Toy and Railway Museum, Leura Cascades, Gordon Falls, Golf course, tennis courts, October Leura fair, Leura Garden festival, Everglades garden and many bush walks and World Heritage views.
Katoomba...Three Sisters, Echo Point, Scenic Scender, Scenic World, Jamieson Valley, plus many bush walks and World Heritage views.
Short drive to Blackheath, Zig Zag railway, Jenolan Caves, Mount Wilson, Mount Tomah Botanic garden, Norman Lindsay Gallery/Garden, Megalong Valley/horse riding and may bush walks and views.Get the full listing »