Whether you’re looking forward to a family friendly holiday with the kids, paddle boarding, surfing or fishing, or a time to relax and unwind from your beachfront courtyard, Brise on Warilla Beach was designed to complement your plans.
The space -
Enjoy the fresh sea breeze as you indulge in the complimentary Lindt chocolate balls, cook in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in the ultra-comfortable latex mattresses.
Spacious, light-filled and brand new, Brise on Warilla Beach is the ideal South Coast base for a family or couple looking for a luxury holiday that’s comfortably far from the crowds, yet still close enough to all the activities on offer.
• Smart TV, WIFI (fast speed NBN), NETFLIX and BT Sound bar for your enjoyment
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, cutlery and crockery
• Full sized bedroom with built-in and ensuite
• Laundry with washer, dryer, ironing board, iron and clothes line
• All Linen and towels provided (BYO beach towels)
• Car space
BEDDING CONFIGURATION -
• Queen bed, ensuite, Smart TV (with Netflix and Youtube) and built-in wardrobe
• Futon in living room
Perfect for a couple or 2 adults and 2 children.
ABOUT WARILLA -
Warilla is the South Coast’s little secret. This undiscovered oasis is only 1.5 hours from Sydney and has the full complement of retail facilities so you can stock up on your holiday essentials.
The shared pathway along the lake and beach foreshore is perfect for cyclists, joggers, walkers and scooters.
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE -
• Windang island (but make sure you return before the tide comes up!)
• Little Lake, which has gentle waves that will suit smaller kids
• Lake Illawarra
• Large family friendly parks with playground, bbqs, parking and picnic shelters
• And of course, the golden sands of Warilla Beach at your doorstep. Warilla Beach is patrolled for 7 months of the year at 3 separate locations.
• Paddle boarding
• Surf school
• Fishing spots
JUST A SHORT DRIVE AWAY -
• Easy 2 minutes to Warilla Grove (Woolworths, Aldi, Butcher, Greengrocer)
• 6 minutes to Shellharbour
• 18 minutes to Kiama (blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park)
• 20 minutes to Wollongong (shopping, dining, nightlife)
• 30 minutes to Minnamurra Falls (beautiful rainforest, waterfall etc wheelchair accessible)
• 30 minutes to Berry (historic country town with great shopping and award winning restaurants)
Check out the Visit NSW website for more information on where you can find great eats, fantastic South Coast wineries, the perfect coffee and other activities you can do on the South Coast.Get the full listing »