Stay in the heart of Surfers Paradise in this modern 24th floor apartment, located in Circle on Cavill, with a private balcony offering breathtaking views of the ocean and city skyline. You will be within easy reach of the beach, restaurants, transport, shops and Cavill Avenue Mall. Public transport is on the doorstep - catch the G:link tram to Pacific Fair shopping centre and the casino in under 10 minutes.
The main bedroom and living area capture ocean views. There is a king size bed in the main bedroom and a single trundle bed that converts into a double size bed in the study. Complimentary linen and bath towels provided. Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, dishwashing liquid and laundry powder to get you started. Complimentary Foxtel (movie, drama, documentary and sport channels) in the lounge room. Complimentary Netflix. Ducted air conditioning throughout the apartment. Full in-room laundry facilities. Complimentary use of hotel facilities. Complimentary secure underground car parking for one vehicle. Easy access to Woolworths supermarket located downstairs in the complex.
The resort has wonderful facilities:
- three swimming pools - two outdoor and one indoor (heated)
- outdoor spa pool
- steam rooms and sauna
- games room
- BBQ area
- children's playground area.
You will be greeted on arrival by my co-host Adam who will briefly walk you through the apartment. Feel free to ask him any questions to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Adam and I are contactable throughout the duration of your stay.
This apartment is central to everything that Surfers Paradise has to offer. There are so many great restaurants and cafes to visit as well as world class shopping on your doorstep.
- 25km to/from Coolangatta Airport
- 50m to Cavill Avenue Mall (main street)
- 500m to Surfers Paradise beach
- 3km from/to Oasis Shopping Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre in Broadbeach
- 3km to Jupiters Casino in Broadbeach
- 700m to Q1 Observation Deck
- 3km to Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
As the apartment is centrally located, it is easy to find your way there with all transport modes on the doorstep. Public transport to all theme parks and other attractions are just across the road from the hotel. Trams and buses run regularly. Purchase a GO Card from the Chempro Chemist or the Lucky 7 Circle Convenience Store within the complex. Alternatively, you can purchase one from the Hub Convenience Store in Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport.
The hotel has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY. GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL REGULATIONS FOR HOLIDAY HOUSES: In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this apartment has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy. It is necessary to keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 8am in accordance with the Council regulations. We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together. This holiday apartment is not suitable for functions of any kind. It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to use this apartment as a party house.
- Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Schoolies please be aware that if there is one single complaint from onsite management and/or other guests, the security deposit will be kept and you will be asked to vacate immediately.
- Checkout is 11am. Please ensure the apartment is left in a tidy condition. Place any dirty dishes in the sink/benchtop. Leave the beds unmade. Remove all rubbish and place in the refuse room. Place all dirty towels in the laundry or leave on the bathroom floor. Report any damages if they occur immediately.
- When using the wireless internet network, you may only use it for legal purposes and it must not be used for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.Get the full listing »