Hi there, I'm Joe. I have 20 fantastic apartments, all with their own character - and I love what I do.
This stylish one-bedroom apartment is situated in the award-winning ILK building on Toorak Road. With the bustling road literally at your doorstep, you'll enjoy an amazing lifestyle in one of Melbourne's most desirable locations: moments from the trendiest cafes and bars, and boutique retailers everywhere you turn. With so many public transport options only minutes away, you can also travel to some of Melbourne’s best attractions.
“Ten” is a well-appointed apartment, with an eclectic mix of contemporary and classic styles.*
In this apartment you can feel at home with a flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, and a deluxe bedroom with a queen size bed. It has a sparkling luxury bathroom and includes a European laundry.
You will also have exclusive access to the stunning resort-style facilities, including;
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor sundeck
- Picturesque rooftop garden with an entertainment deck and BBQ facilities
- Gym, sauna, and spa
- Secure entrances and fast elevators
If required, parking is available upon request at $25 for 4 nights. For 5 nights and over, parking is $7 per night. This can be paid in cash on arrival. Should you require parking or wifi please let me know in advance. Parking is in a car stacker. Please note: There are strict car size limits which must be followed in order to park within building -- Height 1.5M, Width 2.0M, Length 4.9M -- this precludes many SUVs, sorry. Please be aware that the height restrictions also include the car antenna.
I will personally greet you upon your arrival and give you a local familiarisation.
I'll advise you and help on all things Melbourne, how to get around and what to do.
Shopping, attractions, laneway restaurants…whatever you seek - ask, and I’ll endeavour to help.
For stays 2 to 3 nights a cleaning fee of $30 will apply. This will be charged automatically along with the Airbnb fee. For stays 4 nights and over, an extra $30 cleaning will apply. This can be paid for on arrival, cash.
A FANTASTIC LOCATION
With Toorak Road and Chapel Street just a short stroll away, a mix of designer fashion boutiques, restaurants, and cafes are literally at your doorstep.
The Prahran Market is also nearby with its huge selection of gourmet foods and fresh produce.
A 10-minute train or tram ride could also take you into Melbourne City.
Melbourne is a city that knows how to live. Choose from high-end cuisine to basement rock gigs, plays, festivals and blockbuster sporting events – all happening across a city full of parks, gardens, and historic architecture.
Explore historic arcades and laneways lined with fine dining restaurants, chic cafes, hidden bars, and fashion boutiques or head to one of the many lush gardens throughout the city.
You could also discover Melbourne's obsession with football, cricket, soccer and just about anything else that involves working up a sweat. Head to the sports precinct to visit the hallowed ground of the MCG, Rod Laver Arena or AAMI Park.
In Melbourne, everything has its own festival. From food, film, art and music festivals to celebrations of writing, anime, design and projections – get involved and experience the city through the arts.
* Yarra River - 5 minute walk
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - up to 5 minutes walk
* Fawkner Park - 10 minute walk
* Nearest childcare centre - 10 minute walk
* Botanical Gardens - 20 minute walk
* AAMI Park and Melbourne Park - 20 minute walk
* Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) - 25 minute walk
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minute walk
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes walk/train
**The apartment has a communal area and pool etc, which means sometimes the areas can be under repair (i.e., pool maintenance). This is beyond our control and we ask our guests simply to be patient and please accept our apologies in advance if this occurs.
If I can't accommodate you here, I have other magnificent properties in South Yarra. Please see listings below.
Hope to hear from you!
- 'Claremont' 50 Claremont St, South Yarra
- 'Alexandra' 50 Claremont St, South Yarra
- 'Ten' 229 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- 'Yarra' 229 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- 'Vineyard' 303/ 72 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'St Kilda Vista' 102/72 Acland St St Kilda
- 'The Palais' 302/ 72 Acland St, Kilda
- 'Carlisle' 106/72 Acland St St Kilda
- 'Beach House' 20/15 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'Alfred Square' 22/15 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'The Esplanade' 8/15 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'St Kilda Bliss' 18/15 Acland St, St Kilda
"Claremont" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/111758
"Alexandra" - https://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/195576
"Yarra" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/168584
"Ten" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/139972
"Vineyard" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/121841
"Palais" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/167211
"Beach House" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/149279
"Alfred Square" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/159639
"Esplanade" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/171924
"Bliss" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/181155
"Vista" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/187496
"Carlisle" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/185016
* furniture and decor in the apartment change regularly, so the displayed pictures may not represent the current layout of the apartment.Get the full listing »