- Stunning view from bedroom & balcony!
- Unlimited Internet/WIFI
- Complimentary Netflix!
- So close to Victoria, Market, Melbourne Central, State Library of Victoria, RMIT University, Emporium.
- In Free Tram Zone!
- Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Right in the centre of Melbourne CBD, ideal location that brings the best of the city to you within walking distance of RMIT, Victoria and Melbourne Universities, Melbourne Central, Emporium, Myer and David Jones shopping complex and a stone's throw from the fabulous fresh produce of Queen Victoria Market with terrific nightlife and entertainment options on every corner, cafes and restaurants.
Measuring 50 square meters, this spacious 1 bedder apartment has a large bedroom, ceiling to floor windows (with blockout blinds) to allow plenty of light in, a full ceiling to floor mirror built-in-warbrobe so you can look fabulous and sharp whether you are heading to work, attend an important function or simply look trendy and fashionable to match the Melbournians.
The apartment has a well equipped kitchen, glistening bathroom, a 'winter garden' and a comfy sofa so you can relax after a day exploring or after work.
You would have secured access to the building and the apartment.
- Beautiful and uninterrupted view towards north-west to and beyond Victoria Market.
- Comfy 2.5 Seater Sofa
- Coffee table.
- Blockout Blinds on Windows.
- 40" Smart TV + Complimentary Netfix!
- Unlimited Internet / Wireless WIFI.
- Winter garden with 2 seats and table.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Floor lamp
- 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
- Quality 1000TC Fitted Sheets.
- Quality Bath Towels.
- Blinds on Windows.
- 2 bedside tables with table lamps.
- Ceiling to floor mirrors.
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Hair dryer.
- Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Basic kitchen facilities, with utensils, cutleries, plates, bowls, cups, etc...
- Gas stove-top
- Hot-water Kettle.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine + Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Drying Rack
Communal facilities provided by the building (not available yet):
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
You are right in the middle of the city in the crossroad of all activities. The Green Zone (Free Tram) is just around the corner. Melbourne Central train station is just 2 minutes walk.
Fantastic location close to everything.
- Queen Victoria Market - 270m (3 mins walk)
- ALDI Supermarket - 300m (4 mins walk)
- Melbourne central - 400m (5 mins walk)
- RMIT University - 400 (5 mins walk)
- State Library - 600m (8 mins walk)
- QV - 700m (10 mins walk)
- Lygon St (Italian Precinct) - 900m (13 mins walk)
- Carlton Gardens - 900m (13 mins walk)
- Chinatown - 950m (13 mins walk)
- Melbourne University - 1.1 km (17 mins walk)
- Melbourne Museum - 1.3 km (Walk 3 minutes and catch the FREE TRAM)
- Flinders Station 1.3 km (Walk 3 minutes and catch FREE tram)
- Skybus Terminal @ Southern Cross Station - 1.3km
- Federation Square - 1.4 km (Walk 3 minutes and catch FREE tram)
- Ethihad Stadium - 1.5 km (Take the FREE TRAM)
- Crown Casino - 1.7 km (Take the FREE TRAM)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.9km
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
*The check-in and check-out time is stated in this listing.
* You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
* Please provide your
(1) flight number,
(2) fight arrival time or expected arrival time and
(3) expected departure time.
This will allow me to plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
* An extra fees of A$45-A$100 applies if this information is not provided within 3 days in advance of arrival and a special arrangement needs to be made.
* Earlier check-in and late check-out depends on availability.
* Check-in after 6pm may attract a fees. Please enquire within.
* If there is anything you cannot find during your stay, please send me a message.
* Please inform of any damages during your stay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The check-in and check-out time is stated in this listing.
Please provide your (1) flight number, (2) fight arrival time or expected arrival time and (3) expected departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in. An extra fees of A$45-A$100 applies if this information is not provided within 3 days in advance of arrival and a special arrangement needs to be made.
Earlier check-in and late check-out will depends on availability.
Indoor private car park may be available for $20 per day. Car park limited and not guaranteed unless prior agreement has been made in writing.
The nearest car rental from the apartment is Thrifty. Hertz, Budget and Avis is located along Franklin Street.
You can also rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station.
A refundable security deposit of $250 is required. Security deposit will be refunded within 7 days after departure. No Cash Accepted.Get the full listing »