Located on 250 Elizabeth Street, this popularly known simply as ' 250E' has plenty to offer with a central location for both Holiday Travelers and Business Executives. The internal access to arguably one of the largest shopping precincts in Melbourne full of boutiques and designer showrooms makes this building a paradise for shoppers!
Walk to the new GPO, Melbourne Central or Myer Store in just seconds. Melbourne Business, Financial and Legal precincts, shopping, restaurants, sports facilities, art galleries, transport and the delights of the CBD are all at your doorstep. We absolutely guarantee that there is no other building more central than 250E in Melbourne CBD. Needless to say, his bright, spacious, beautifully furnished, north facing, one bedroom apartment has always been much sought after.
Featuring a large bedroom with built in robes and stunning views, open plan living and dining area, large kitchen area quality fixtures and fittings, ducted heating and cooling and a full bathroom with euro laundry.
Designed by Fender Katsalidis this property has everything you would expect from a star rated service apartment. In fact, “Somerset on Elizabeth” operates 5-star rated serviced apartments from the bottom 10-floors of this same building. We manage several apartments on the top section of the same building, with apartments with same layouts!
We are not part of the hotel chain that operates from this building. As you know our motto is to provide you “Alternative Home, rather than an alternative to a hotel room”.
Secure, undercover Car parking available in a nearby building. This requires to be booked in advance and will cost $40 per night. Size restriction to the vehicle applicable.
Late check-in (After 10PM) will charge AUD $25 per stay.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fully furnished, very spacious executive apartment (approx 60sq meters) with plenty of natural light
- Central to everything CBD has to offer - Offices, Shops, Restaurants & Transport
- Large indoor heated swimming pool - Located on the 25th floor
- Well equipped Gym & Relaxing Sauna - Located on the 25th floor
- Sundeck & barbecue area/facilities to relax with friends and family - Located on the 25th floor
- Internal access to arguably one of the largest shopping precincts in Melbourne full of boutiques and designer showrooms
- Wireless Broadband Internet Connection
- Ducked heating and cooling
- Euro Laundry (washer/dryer combo), Iron and Ironing board.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Fridge, Gas cooktop, Electric oven, Toaster, Electric kettle, - Cooking utensils, crockery, and cutlery.
- Bed linen, bath towels etc are provided for each guest. We do not carry out any cleaning or linen changes during a stay unless requested - extra charges will apply.
- Porter Cot and Highchair (only on request & availability)
- Secured undercover inexpensive parking in a nearby building
The apartment is listed for 2 people stay but can accommodate up to 4 people. The master bedroom has a double bed that can be split into two single beds on request. There is also two pull-out sofa bed in the lounge room. Extra costs apply for guests over 2.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS BUILDING IS TOTALLY FAMILY FRIENDLY AND HAS A 'STRICTLY NO PARTY' RULE.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - CENTRE OF EVERYTHING FOR BOTH HOLIDAY AND BUSINESS TRAVELLER
A PERFECT PLACE TO BASE YOURSELF NOT JUST TO EXPLORE MELBOURNE CBD BUT THE WHOLE OF VICTORIA!
The apartment affords comfort and privacy yet the vibrancy of Melbourne with easy access to Dockland and South Bank. Close to Melbourne Central Station, Queen Victoria market, Aquarium, Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, Immigration Museum, DFO Shopping Center, Southern Cross station, Etihad Stadium, Crown Casino, Flagstaff Gardens, Tour operators, tour pick up and drop off we can go on and on!
To provide a quick idea of the distances, here is a short list:
1.FREE 'City Circle Tram' 2 minutes away! (This takes tourists, around the city and Docklands free of cost)
2. Melbourne Shopping Precinct and Restaurants all within 1-5 minute walking distance
3. Melbourne Central Station - 1 minutes away.
4. Melbourne GPO, Bourke Street Shopping malls - out at the door steps!
5. Victorian Parliament - 3-minute walk
6. Federation Square, Flinders Street Station - 5 minutes walk
7. Queen Victoria Market less than 5-minute walk
8. Etihad Stadium - 10-minute walk
9. Southern Cross Station - 10-minute walk
10. DFO Shopping Centre - 10-minute walk
11. Crown Casino, Melbourne Aquarium 5 Minute walk
12. Flagstaff Garden under 3 Minute walk
13. Tourist Information counters, Tour-providers, Tour pick-up locations all within 200-meter radius! Day tours and pick-up and drop-off locations available for trips to Great Ocean Road, Philip Island & Penguin Parade, Bendigo & Ballarat Gold Mines, Wineries, City tours and many other tourist attractions within 50-100 meters.
WHO IS ANCHOR ABODES?
Anchor Abodes is an Australian owned, owner managed, a boutique family business that specializes in providing luxury holiday and work accommodations, mainly in Melbourne CBD.
Note: Late check-in fee applies for arrival
9pm – 12midnight AUD25
After 12midnight AUD50Get the full listing »