128 Murray is located in the very centre of Hobart's CBD within walking distance to all major attractions.
Beautifully renovated, this unique, spacious, fully contained, one bedroom apartment is perfect for interstate or international travellers wanting to experience the unique wonders of Hobart Tasmania.
128 Murray Apartment 1 Facilities:
Off Street Parking:
- 128 Murray Street has off street parking for 1 car. We recommend hiring a small to classic car as the turn out of the car park is a little tight for longer cars.
- Connected to the NBN with blistering fast internet connection. Be sure to bring your iPad or Laptop!
- 6 KW Fujitsu Air Conditioner Inverter keeps you cool when its hot, and warm when its not.
Double Glazed Windows:
- 12mm toughened glass (normal 3mm) windows ensure you won't hear the outside world and will sleep like a baby.
- Newly renovated, well appointed bathroom with blissful rain shower. All modern conveniences included.
-Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hot Plates, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware.
- Don't won't about losing the keys - there aren't any! Guests receive a six digit entry code before arrival which expires after checkout.
-55" Wall mounted 1080P Television, 5.1 Channel Surround Sound, Playstation 3, and media centre player. Library of games and movies included.
- Enormous bedroom with comfortable queen sized Bed, Electric Blankets, and bedside Tables with reading Lamps.
- Front loading energy and water efficient Washing Machine, Clothes Horse, Ironing Board and Iron provided.
Less than a minutes walk and you shall be in the center of the shopping area - Cat & Fiddle Arcade, Centrepoint Shopping Centre and The Mall are all at your finger tips.
Also less than a minutes walk away are some of our favourite cafes including Small Fry, Raspberry Fool and The Pumphouse.
Within 5-10 minutes walk you can be at the waterfront and Salamanca Precinct.
The apartment is approx 15 minutes drive from the airport. A taxi from the airport will cost around $40 to the Apartment. Alternatively there is the airport shuttle bus - the closest pick up/drop off location is the New Sydney Hotel on Bathurst Street (1 minute walk from the Apartment) and costs around $16 per person each way. Hire car companies are directly opposite the arrivals area of Hobart airport and range in price starting at $40 per day. Within 1 block of the Apartment there are several car hire companies should you wish to hire a vehicle after you have checked in - particularly handy if you would like to hire a car just for one day to take in the surrounding areas.
Other Things to Note:
A portacot is provided if required. Please ask in advance. There is also an ottoman which converts to a single bed which suits a toddler/child. Another sleeping option is the sofa.
Pets are not permitted on the property.Get the full listing »