The perfect location! This spacious apartment is right in the heart of Brisbane on Level 62
All the major attractions like Queen Street Mall, Botanical Gardens, Treasury Casino and South Bank just a short stroll away.
Surrounded by great shopping precincts, cafes, restaurants, and landmarks!
Fully furnished and self-contained apartment with all amenities Brand New Furniture and Appliance.
Business travel ready. Great for short or long term stays.
True City Centre.
Located on level 20 of a boutique building, our apartment is the perfect base to explore beautiful Brisbane and the the nearby suburbs like South Brisbane. As soon as you walk out the door you’ll be immersed by the vivid and eclectic surroundings – this truly is an unbeatable location with so much on your doorstep!
Our apartment is modern, immaculately clean and has been beautifully decorated throughout – we have made it as comfortable and cosy as possible. We want our guests to experience a comfortable and relaxed vibe, instead of that sterile hotel feel. Below are some of the key details of the apartment-
- Spectacular views
- Ultra-comfortable queen bed and a fold out bed
- Free unlimited super-fast internet
- All linens provided!
- Full-service kitchen with quality appliances, pots, pans and crockery
- Access to pool and gym
- Fabulous restaurants and cafes within easy walking distance
- Amazing nightlife just moments away
This apartment is proudly hosted by Airtrip. The check in / key pickup would be from our Office located on Manning Street in South Brisbane where all the different elements of the place you have booked would be explained. All further details will be sent upon confirmation of the booking.
*Five-star resort facilities
*Views reaching out to Moreton Bay, Stradbroke Island, as far as the Gold Coast and the Great Dividing Range.
*Australia’s highest infinity pool at the tower’s crown
*Four supremely elegant lobbies
*Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Science centre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is The Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Walking distance to:
*Queen Street Mall (5mins)
*Eagle Street Pier (5 mins)
*Treasury Casino & Hotel (7 mins)
*Museum of Brisbane & GOMA (12mins)
*University, QUT, Griffith University (5-15mins)
*Rail, Ferry & Busses (5-10mins)
Other Things to Note:
Please make a note of the following during your stay as we want all our guests to be able to enjoy the place over and over again. And again don't forget to have a fabulous stay!
- All extra guest must leave the premises by 10 pm
- Strictly no smoking inside the premises - any evidence of smoking will result in a $150 fine.
- No parties or events - any evidence of parties or events will result in a $150 fine.
- Key loss will result in a charge of $300; and $150 will be charged if you lock yourself out and ask the host for assistance after office hours.
- Check-out time is by 10 am. Late check-out will result in a charge of $40 per hour. Keys need to be left in the apartment before the check-out time. Please leave your apartment tidy by washing your dishes and taking out any rubbish.
- Any FAULTS or BREAKAGES – please report any as and when it happens to ensure we can resolve it without any delays.
- Please note that additional cleaning charges will be applied for guests that leave the apartment in an unacceptable state.
- We only manage the apartments in the building and all of the building amenities are managed by the building management. Any amenity temporarily available or under repair will be out of our control.
- All guests may be require to provide identification at anytime before or during their stay.
Interaction with Guests:
You will have the entire apartment by yourself.Get the full listing »