Dutch Modern is a new custom residence designed by Urbanspace Interiors with very high end custom Italian furnishings. The interior design references the Rolling Stone’s Paint It Black, transforming the space into an edgy retreat. The bold, dark and moody material pallet is accented by elements of chrome and neon, creating a feel of rock n' roll luxe living.
The property is located within a short walk to the Rainey Street district, 4 Seasons, Lady Bird Lake and countless restaurants and bars. Great yards for entertaining and designer finishes. You will love the concrete floors, warm colors and luxury furniture!
WHY DUTCH MODERN
We also offer a listing for this property + the next door unit, ''Boho Chic'', so if you have more than 10 guests AND/OR need more than 5 beds, we've got you covered!
- If you plan on hosting 10 guests or less AND/OR need only 3 king beds + 2 queen beds: Dutch Modern is a great fit for you
- If you plan on hosting 11 guests or more AND/OR need 6 king beds + 4 queen beds: our listing for Boho Chic + Dutch Modern would be a better option
- If this listing is a little above your budget, have a look at our Modern Farmhouse and/or Urban Retreat properties (same location)
- If you would enjoy having a private pool for your stay, look at our Modern Estate (same location)
[City of Austin Short Term Rental License # 030533]
MORE OPTIONS, SAME LOCATION
We can host from 1 to 46 guests in our contiguous properties - Contact us for more info!
- Modern Estate With Pool: 3,200 sq/ft - Sleeps 14 - Starting at 1,475/night
- Modern Farmhouse: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Urban Retreat: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Modern Farmhouse + Urban Retreat: 4,600 sq/ft - Sleeps 16 - Starting at $1,190/night
- Boho Chic: 2,500 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at $795/night
- Boho Chic + Dutch Modern: 5,000 sq/ft - Sleeps 20 - Starting at $1,590/night
- 3 blocks (10 minutes walk) from Lady Bird Lake and running trail
- 4 blocks (10 minutes walk) to Rainey Street & 6th Street
- 6 blocks (15 minutes walk) to the Convention Center
Easy and short walk to downtown + ride-sharing options!Get the full listing »