If you’re looking for a modern farmhouse retreat near downtown, and a quick trip to Austin City Limits, look no further! Nestled in the heart of East Austin, this beautiful home features modern furnishings, original artwork, hypoallergenic amenities, and more. With three levels and patios on every floor, it’s perfect for families who want both communal space to gather and private areas to unwind.
New architecture meets classic design in this light and airy home. Each level feels like its own personal house, complete with separate temperature controls, premium allergen air filters, and a floor in between bedroom areas.
On the first floor, you'll find two bedrooms with four organic, gel-cooled memory foam mattresses and soft, cotton sheets and linens. Both bedrooms share a full bath with a shower and tub.
Climb the stairs to the main living area, furnished with contemporary decor, travel-inspired photos, personal artwork, and books. It's the perfect space to hang out, watch TV, or soak up some fresh air on the patio. This floor also has a fully-equipped kitchen and bar for days when you want to cook and entertain at home. The adjoining pantry offers space to store your favorite snacks, as well as a stackable washer and dryer. The dining area includes a modern glass table with extendable leaves to comfortably seat six.
The entire third floor is your master suite! You'll sleep soundly in the exceptionally comfortable king-size bed, equipped with a gel-cooled, memory foam mattress imported from Italy. This floor also includes a private patio and a luxurious master bathroom. Need to do a little work? Take a seat in the workspace that includes a printer for your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE - Austin Texas Hotel Tax is 17%. Airbnb only collects and remits the 6% State Hotel Tax upon booking. City Hotel Taxes of 11% will be calculated after your reservation is confirmed and host will send you a request for payment closer to your stay. The City tax amount of 11% must be paid in full before your arrival.
**VERY IMPORTANT - Review House Rules Below:
Guest must comply with all house rules. Not doing so will require loss of deposit and possible eviction.
1. Maximum Overnight Occupancy is 6 people. Please make sure you enter the proper number of guests that will be staying in the home when booking (i.e. anyone who will be staying overnight). Parties with groups larger than that listed on the reservation may be turned away or may risk their deposit. All overnight guest must be registered with SLA.
2. We love our neighbors! Quiet hours are from 10 PM - 8 AM daily. No outside noise after 10:00PM
3. No Smoking.
4. Pets not allowed.
5. Except for families with children, ALL guests must be at least 25 years of age with photo ID proof of age for each guest.
6. Third Party Bookings require additional details, contract and approval from SLA before booking.
7. Small Gatherings and events with non-overnight guests require pre-approval, deposit and additional contract.
8. Guest CHECK OUT considerations will be sent the day before departure. Guests are expected to follow ALL check out instructions including notifying host at time of departure.Get the full listing »