Welcome to our funky, tech house! Five minutes from famous Thicket Food Truck Park, the entire top floor (w/ private bathroom and access after front entrance) is open to you along with amenities rare to Austin including:
- Red cedar infrared personal sauna
- 1,000+ video games both on digital and hard copy, across various platforms for you to play till ya can't no mo'
- 1GB (Hidden by Airbnb) Fiber Internet
- Reverse Osmosis water on tap
- 2 Volcanos, up & downstairs
**Book Now and save $10 per night!!**
Space for sojourn is huge.
The newly renovated entire top floor includes:
- Private bathroom
- 2 sets of sinks
- Ample storage for all of your and your partner's clothes and toiletries in both bathroom closet and desk (integrated with one of the sinks)
- Unlimited bathroom wipes. Cottonelle toilet paper (the good stuff), shower gel, shampoo and conditioner with fresh, personal organic loofah per guest stay
- House toiletries including ibuprofen, heartburn relief, Ludens drops, cotton swabs, organic shea butter, shaving gel/after have balm, baby powder and much more upon request
- SimpleHuman motion detecting soap dispenser with cucumber foam
- Bathroom pro steam-cleaned bi-weekly on top of regular cleanings
- Blackout curtains over 4 large windows
- Space heater upon request
- Upstairs Volcano including a Large Space Case grinder & personal 2ft Easy Valve bag (please inquire if you'll require directions on device during stay)
- AIRMEGA 400. Your stay will be all the more pleasant with this goliath maintaining any and all air quality.
- Stylish sound isolating audio foam attached to room door so you're stay STAYS private. Includes heavy duty security lock and door sweep
- 2 4K 28 inch dual display gaming PCs in private space. Alienware Aurora w/ 1070 GTX and HP OMEN w/ 1080 GTX each with i7 CPUs, gaming headsets, mechanical keyboards and Razer Deathadder mice. Please inquire as to what games or genres you'd like to play during your stay. Note: all hardware and items are quality checked after every guest.
**Please note the desk for computers and still 2 weeks out from delivery. Book now to save $10 a night based on this**
- Newly steamed carpets
- A truly hotel-level sleep experience:
- Bed setup comprises of Queen Sealy Posturepedic Mattress w/mattress cover
- Tommy Bahama 700 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Wrap yourself like a royal with with our
authentic cashmere + merino wool Gucci Throw Blanket.
- Pillows are a variety of Eddie Bauer feather (wrapped in
Allersoft protective covers) & medium and think density
- Alternately, please inquire about our other
comforter filled with synthetic down. Its a lot cooler.
Shared, downstairs space:
- Newly steamed carpets
- Downstairs Volcano, w/ small Space Case grinder
- Kitchen is yours to use
- Several kitchen amenities are professional chef equipment including:
- Vitamix 5200
- Breville Electric kettle
- 4 cup dual wall french press w/ your choice of coffee
- DeLonghi coffee burrer (better version of a grinder)
- Toaster oven
- Simplehuman dual compartment waste bin
- Plenty others, please inquire
- $1,200 Reverse Osmosis water system ontap
- 1080p TV with PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Wii
- Working Fireplace(!). Please inquire
- Downstairs bathroom
Backyard has been newly landscaped and includes:
- Rock garden with firepit and park benches
- JHL ENSI Red Cedar personal sauna with backrest & neckrest
- Newly planted grass seed (finally starting to show!)
- Table and chairs
Top floor has private entrance at the top of the staircase and the staircase begins at the entrance of the house. Basically as close to a private entrance as possible.
I work from home as a private chef and will be around so just shoot me a message during your stay if you need anything.
It also just so happens that one of the house members who live downstairs actually works as a tour guide for the area AND in one of our lovely Austin farmers markets.
***If you're looking for something a bit more exclusive during your stay, please inquire BEFOREHAND about a personal menu and pricing for private meal preparations by myself. As stated above, we can get choice produce from the farmers market for a personalized menu but I prefer to know before your stay to get ahead of more complex food arrangement.***
Also worth noting:
Please let me know if you have any questions or special preparations you may have.
I so look forward to hosting you!!Get the full listing »