Come relax in this 2nd Street District apartment professionally managed by Kasa.
This apartment is well-connected to the Austin scene you're seeking. Conveniently located in downtown Austin, the property is close to a number of delectable restaurants and fun attractions. Pose with the statue of Stevie Ray Vaughan, or visit the nearby Statesman Bat Observation Center. Don't forget to visit some of the exciting eateries in the 2nd Street District, and make sure you leave enough time to get lost in the nearby Museum of the Weird.
Key features include:
• Luxurious king-size bed with memory foam mattress
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in living room
• Modern, high-end kitchen where you can cook and enjoy wonderful cuisine
• Ultra high-speed Internet
• Outdoor pool and sundeck
• Two 24-hour health and fitness centers
• Stand-alone spin room
• Outdoor BBQ picnic area
• Pet friendly — Enjoy your Kasa with your furry friend!
Note: Pet fee of $15 per day will apply with a one-pet limit (dogs or cats only).
You have access to your own chic and stylish 1BD/1BA apartment. In addition, you can lounge comfortably on the sundeck by the property’s resort-style pool, snack at the picnic table and BBQ area, work out at the 24-hour fitness center or spin room, or enjoy one of the other fantastic, on-site amenities.
**PLEASE NOTE: CONSTRUCTION NOTICE
There is currently ongoing construction at this property, and noise does start early in the morning and continue throughout the day. The construction is associated with the on-site amenities, and as a result, some or all of these facilities may not be available during the time of your stay.
Interaction with Guests:
All amenities are open at the sole discretion of building management. At this time, amenities may have limited access or remain closed until further notice in response to COVID-19.
This property is smack dab in the middle of downtown Austin, which means you have easy access to a number of exciting restaurants, bars, nightlife spots, and activities for all ages. You’re a mere three blocks from Republic Square and two from the Colorado River. Finally, your apartment is just a short, five-minute drive from the famous entertainment hub of W 6th St.
City transit is available within walking distance from your front door. Downtown Station is an 11-minute walk, and while you’re in the city, we recommend using the Ride Austin rideshare app to get where you’re going easily and efficiently.
Other Things to Note:
KASA HOUSE RULES:
We created Kasa to be your home on the road. We’re committed to being great neighbors, and we strictly enforce these rules to ensure the comfort and safety of our community.
• NO Smoking: Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and hookahs) is never allowed at this property. This applies to the entire apartment, including the balcony or patio, as well as all common and outdoor areas of the building. Kasa apartments may be monitored with marijuana and tobacco sensors.
• Noise: At all times, Kasa guests may not disturb their neighbors’ quiet enjoyment. In addition, guests must observe quiet hours from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. Parties and large gatherings are prohibited. Kasa apartments are proactively monitored with decibel sensors for compliance with this noise policy.
• Occupancy: Each Kasa has a maximum occupancy limit. There can be no more than the specified number of guests on the premises at any given time. Large gatherings are not permitted.
• Package Handling: Unlike traditional hotels, Kasa does not have a staffed front desk, so we cannot accept any package deliveries. Instead, as part of your check-in instructions and building amenity information, we provide a list of nearby UPS, USPS, FedEx, and Amazon Hub locations that can receive packages.
• Lost and Found: Kasa assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings, including any belongings that are left in the apartment after your departure time has passed.
• Pets: With the exception of service animals, breed and pet restrictions are imposed by the building management. Requests to bring a pet must be approved by Kasa prior to booking. A $15 daily pet fee will apply. Pet fees are not included in the total reservation price. If you are authorized to bring a pet, an additional pet fee will be applied after the booking is complete. Kasa has a one-pet-per-apartment limit. Only dogs and cats are permitted to stay at pet-friendly properties. Restricted breeds include cane corso, pit bull, German shepherd, chow-chow, boxer, Rottweiler, bullmastiff, Presa Canario, American bulldog, wolf hybrid, husky, malamute, Doberman, Saint Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Staffordshire terrier, or any hybrid or mix of the aforementioned breeds.
• Return of Fobs & Keys: All designated fobs, keys, and parking passes must be left in the apartment upon checkout. Failure to leave all access items behind will result in an immediate replacement fee of up to $250 per item. Please alert Kasa staff immediately if any items are missing at the beginning of your stay.
• Infestation: If Kasa determines that you have brought any infestation into the apartment or onto the premises, Kasa reserves the right to charge you for any and all costs and expenses that Kasa deems necessary to address the infestation.
• Parking at Own Risk: All vehicles parked on the premises must be registered with Kasa prior to arrival. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Kasa shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
• Damaged or Missing Property: Guests are liable for any damage and/or theft at the apartment, premises, or property caused by the guests, their visitors, or other persons present in the apartment during the guests’ stay. This includes damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment (such as towels, artwork, electronics, and kitchen equipment). Kasa reserves the right to charge guests for 120 percent of such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Kasa as a result of the damage and/or theft. Charges may include but are not limited to all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, and guest compensation.
• Identity Verification: To protect against identity theft and fraud and for the safety of other guests and neighbors in the community, you will be required to provide a scanned or photographed copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID during the virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing a background check or screening.
• Use: The apartment and all amenity areas shall not be used for any unlawful or illegal purpose. No nails, screws, or other items may be driven into any portion of the apartment. Guests shall use the apartment for residential purposes only. Guests shall not conduct any commercial, industrial, or retail activity in the apartment.
• Client Accommodation Agreement: Prior to arrival, all guests must agree to abide by the Kasa Stay Rules, which will be provided to the guest for review and signature during the virtual check-in process.
• Security Deposit: Non-compliance with the House Rules and Kasa Stay Rules could result in a penalty and/or forfeiture of the security deposit and/or eviction without a refund.Get the full listing »