Outdoor enthusiasts, beer aficionados, and sunshine seekers won't want to miss out on this welcoming 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 3,000-square-foot vacation rental house just outside of Denver! This Aurora home sleeps 13 guests and is perfectly situated for traveling families and friends on their next getaway. Spend time exploring the urban, brewery scene in downtown Denver, hiking the picturesque Flatirons, vibing to a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater, and relaxing in the sunshine-filled backyard.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and back door, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces*
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An interior security camera is located in the staircase. The camera will be in turned off prior to your arrival*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 6: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress in Bedroom 5, Pack-n-Play (Upon Request)
Enjoy convenient commuting during your travels to this residential home-away-from-home, as it lies on a straight shot from Denver International Airport just 20 miles down the road. This Aurora abode provides an ideal destination, 1 block to RTD bus and light rail stops, within a mile of shopping centers, restaurants and the essential retail suppliers, and a short drive to the Colorado foothills and downtown Denver.
Polished hardwood floors invite you inside the open-concept living space with comfortable furnishings to sit down and share quality time with your travel companions. When bellies begin to rumble, utilize the fully equipped kitchen stocked with all the essential appliances and cooking utensils for home-cooked feasts.
Share your meals at the round wooden table or step out to the private, fenced backyard and fire up the gas grill for a family barbecue. After your meal, walk down to the large neighborhood park with tennis courts, volleyball nets, and a grassy picnic area, then return home to watch the famous Colorado sunset.
Finish the night watching movies on the 65" flat-screen Smart TV in the basement entertainment room and challenge friends to some foosball before bed. This home offers 6 bedrooms with great accommodations for your whole group, including a master bedroom with a plush queen bed and an en-suite bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll have the ultimate convenience during your stay at this property, as numerous restaurants, grocery stores, banks, hardware stores, gas stations, and shopping centers are all within a mile away. Walk to access the shared LimeBike station and explore the attractions surrounding this lovely neighborhood by 2 wheels.
The Cherry Creek Reservoir and State Park entrance is just about 3 miles away for days filled with sunshine and waterfront activity. The Kennedy Golf Course is also next door to this park for any golf enthusiasts. For further outdoor adventures, drive 45 minutes to explore the Boulder Flatirons before treating yourself to a night out in this eclectic college town.
Downtown Denver is just over 15 minutes away and you can skip the traffic by catching a ride on the RTD bus stop just 1 block from the home; take the 133 bus to the Nine Mile station to easily access the light rail!
Taste your favorite craft beers with a crawl through the local micro-brew scene, venture through the attractions on the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, visit the Denver Botanic Gardens and the Denver Zoo, and check out a professional sports game at Coors Field, Mile High Stadium, or the Pepsi Center depending on the season!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a 65" flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, a DVD player and a large selection of VHS and VCR movies, full washer and dryer, a foosball table, furnished outdoor patio, gas grill, backyard, driveway parking for 3 cars, easy access to community LimeBikes, and more
- Private Colorado home close to downtown Denver - Enjoy 300 days of sunshine at this private home in Aurora, Colorado, with a backyard, plenty of bedrooms for a large family or multiple small families, and located near shopping, dining, parks, public transit, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~20 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking inside or in front of the house. Smoking on the back patio is permitted
- NOTE: Marijuana is not allowed inside or outside the house. This rule is strictly enforced
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This home sleeps 11 in beds but can accommodate up to 13 with the use of a pull out sofa in the living room
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and back door, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces*
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An interior security camera is located in the staircase. The camera will be in turned off prior to your arrival*
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »