This 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home just a short walk from Owasco Lake is an ideal base for exploring New York's Finger Lakes region. From water recreation to waterfalls and wine trails, there's something for everyone. Situated on 1/2 acre in a private area, this home for 6 offers 1,600 square feet and lovely lake views. Enjoy the dock, fire pit, and 3 kayaks and check the calendar for seasonal festivals, like the Naples Grape Festival, the Finger Lakes Musical Theater Festival and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Beautiful flowers and a pleasant atmosphere welcome you to Owasco Lake. You're sure to enjoy the outdoor fire pit, hammock, picnic table, 3 provided kayaks and more!.
Back inside you'll find all the comforts of home, including free WiFi access and a washer and dryer. Feel free to stream your favorites shows on the flat-screen Smart TV, or choose from one of the provided games for family game night.
Try out a new recipe in the fully equipped kitchen, or have a cookout on the grill looking out to the lake. Enjoy dinners with a nice glass of local wine on the enclosed porch, and in the morning the dock is the perfect spot to sip a cup of coffee.
Come nighttime, retire to one of three private bedrooms for a little R&R. This home provides fresh linens and towels during your stay.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this home's ideal location you're just minutes from the best of the Finger Lakes region. Whether you are chasing wineries or waterfalls, Finger Lakes has a trail for you! Hike Filmore Glenn State Park to see the falls, or explore the Cayuga Wine Trail, Canandaigua Wine Trail or Seneca Wine Trail.
Visit the village in Skaneateles for nice walks on the pier, shopping, and casual or upscale lakeside dining. Favorite restaurants include Blue Water Grill, The Sherwood Inn, and Rosalie's.
For a little pampering, book a spa day at the Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, reserve a romantic dinner boat cruise or spend the day sipping wine at Anyela's Vineyards. In need of more shopping? Waterloo Premium Outlets or Finger Lakes Mall are great options!
Emerson Park is just 5 miles away, offering bike trails, beaches, a public boat launch and watercraft rentals. Check the calendar for Broadway hits playing at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse. Up for a little history lesson? Tour the Seward House Museum, the Harriet Tubman Home, and other historic venues.
In the winter, be sure to visit Bristol Mountain Ski Resort just 65.6 miles away, or Greek Peak Mountain Resort roughly 36 miles away. If you're interested in visiting nearby towns, this home is roughly an hour away from Syracuse and 1 hour and 20 minutes away from Rochester.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, satellite (coming soon!), free WiFi, seasonal dock, golf cart (available for rent), 2 double kayaks, 1 single kayak, life jackets, hammock, picnic table, fire pit, wood, Adirondack chairs, gas grill, washer, dryer, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Lakefront Auburn Home - Fantastic location to explore the Finger Lakes region, just minutes away from wine trails, a public boat launch, hiking trails, public boat launches and more. Roughly 1 hour and 25 minutes away from the Bristol Mountain Ski Resort and 1 hour or less from Greek Peak Mountain Resort
- Airport: Syracuse Hancock International Airport (39.1 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: This property does not feature direct lake access but sits 4 miles from a public boat launch
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »