Spend your Minnesota getaway at this waterfront 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Atwater. Situated in a family-friend resort right on Diamond Lake, this charming cabin offers a sand beach, a game room, kayaks and canoes, a dock, fire pit, first-class fishing, and an overall fun-filled getaway for 8 lucky guests!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed
This homey cabin has everything you could want and more for a lake retreat.
Recently remodeled in 2017, the cabin offers splendid views of the lake from the numerous windows in the living area, so you can enjoy the natural scenery, even while you’re inside!
After tiring yourself out with water activities, kick back and relax on the comfy couch and recliners in the living area, where there is a flat-screen cable TV for your entertainment.
When you’re hungry, prepare a tasty meal for the whole group in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your meal at the wooden dining table with seating for 8.
If you prefer an al fresco meal with lake views, head outside to enjoy your home-cooked masterpiece at the picnic table. Stay outside until the sun sets and enjoy stargazing as the stars sparkle above.
Once each exciting day comes to a close, you’ll be happy to retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms, where comfy beds await to give you a good night’s rest.
It’s hard to beat a waterfront location for a lake retreat! At Diamond Lake Resort, you’ll enjoy a wonderful sand beach with clean water, a gradual slope and plenty of sand for making sand castles and memories.
For land and water activities, take advantage of the community amenities, including a game room, playground set, 4 kayaks, 2 canoes, 2 stand up paddle boards, 2 paddle boats, on-site boat rentals and more!
Fishers, don’t forget your fishing rods, as Diamond Lake is home to Walleye, Northern Pike, Largemouth Bass, and Crappie, so you’re sure to reel in a first-class catch!
The golfers of the group will be happy to know that there are numerous courses just a few miles from the home, including Little Crow Golf Course, Island View Golf Course, Eagle Creek and Valley Golf Course.
If the little ones are along for vacation, be sure to check out the kid-friendly attractions just outside the resort, like Big Kahuna Fun Park in Spicer and the Amazing Farmyard in Eden Valley!
During the winter, make your way to the snowmobiling and cross country ski trails in New London, or continue the water activities with ice fishing right on Diamond Lake.
For city entertainment, head to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, just 1 hour and 45 minutes from the cabin. Here, you can shop at the famous Mall of America and thrill yourself on one of the many attractions at Nickelodeon Universe, an indoor amusement park located in the center of the mall!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished deck, lakefront yard with picnic table, air-conditioning, free wifi, free parking for 2 cars, and more
- Community amenities include beach access, game room, playground set, 4 kayaks, 2 canoes, 2 stand up paddle boards, 2 paddle boats, on-site boat rentals and more!
- Unbeatable lakefront location - Enjoy first-class fishing on Diamond Lake or drive a few miles to golf courses, Big Kahuna Fun Park, the Amazing Farmyard, and New London!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (max 2 allowed, dogs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Note that towels are not provided
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »