Elevate your getaway to New Jersey’s most notable resort city by staying at this beautiful 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Atlantic City vacation rental condo, complete with unrivaled, panoramic water views from the wraparound deck. Situated on the 4th floor of a waterfront condominium complex, this unit is ideal for groups seeking a private getaway in the heart of downtown Atlantic City.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed
As you enter this condo into 700 square feet of well-lit, tastefully decorated living space, you’re sure to feel a sense of comfort. Gaze out to both downtown and the neighboring body of water from the large windows engulfing the living area, or step onto the large, adjacent deck for a 180-degree view of Clam Creek.
The deck wraps around the entirety of the open-concept living room, dining area and kitchen, where t chef of the group will love whipping up their favorite recipes. The open floor plan will allow them to utilize the fully equipped kitchen while conversing with their travel companions, who can sit around the kitchen island or in the neighboring living area.
Savor your home-cooked meals around the 4-person dining room table before lounging on the comfortable futon or loveseat in the living room to watch a movie or show on the flat-screen cable TV - there’s even a gas fireplace in the room to keep you cozy on cool northeastern evenings.
When sleepiness sets in, get ready for bedtime in the full bathroom before slipping into the soft sheets of the bedroom’s comfortable queen-sized bed.
Thanks to the condo’s prime central location in the heart of Atlantic City, you’ll have easy access to all the notable attractions dotting the area. Spend days splashing in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean when you visit the nearby beach, stretching 7 miles along the New Jersey Coast!
After soaking up the sun, head to the Playground Mall at Atlantic City’s Pier for shopping, people watching, and an afternoon of roller coasters and thrill rides at the pier’s theme park!
After a day of in-the-sun adventure, you’re sure to build up and appetite. Choose from the many dining options at the pier, or head into the city and treat yourself to a multi-course meal at any of the many fine dining options.
Atlantic City really comes to life when the sun goes down. Head to some of the many casinos and try your luck at the blackjack tables, roulette wheels, or slots machines.
If gambling isn’t your thing, there’s a wide variety of cocktail lounges offering nightly entertainment in the downtown area. You can spend a night conversing with locals and other visitors at these late-night bars and clubs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck with grill and water views, wireless internet access, stereo system with CD player, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Central-yet-quiet location right in the center of Atlantic City! Close proximity to shopping, restaurants, casinos, beaches, and numerous other attractions
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the larger townhome below this condo, Evolve Listing 275662, which can sleep up to 6 additional guests
- Prime waterfront location with nearby boat slips available to rent for an additional fee - enjoy access to 5 boat slips, 2 docks (200 feet of dock space), and a picnic area in the back!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »