Sleeps 14. Welcome to the most walkable part of Atlanta! Visit Ponce City Market and the BeltLine!
This listing if for two four-story townhouses that are side-by-side. The townhomes are the same on each side. They share a middle wall. Both feel HUGE and are tucked away behind Freedom Park in Midtown. Just 400 feet to the nearest restaurant and drug store, 800 feet to the nearest walking trail at Freedom Park, and 0.4 miles to the "must see" Ponce City Market! Walk 1 mile to Piedmont Park.
Send the secret phrase with your message.
• This is a unique listing because you are actually booking two listings in one. It is great if you need lots of space but don't want the hassle of booking multiple Airbnbs. These units are Siamese twins, if you will. They are the same layout on both sides and have no other neighbors. One is themed "Georgia on my Mind" and the other one is "California Dreaming." Come, stay a while!
• When requesting to book please tell me a little about yourself, the purpose of your stay, and the "secret phrase."
• You are renting two, three-bedroom townhomes. The TOTAL bedroom count is six.
• In total, there are two separate entrances, two kitchens, two living rooms, and six bedrooms. Bed arrangement: 2 King beds, 2 Queen beds, 2 Full beds, 2 fold-out sofas. The fold-out sofas are in the living room and sheets are provided. We can host 8 people on each side, for a total of 16 people. We have marked 15 people on Airbnb to avoid confusion with Airbnb's "16+" indicator of number of people. Our maximum is 16 and not 16+.
• Master Bedroom with King Bed: This bedroom faces west towards the park, and has its own balcony with a magnificent view of Midtown. The en-suite bathroom is stocked with everything you might need, including: Q-tips, shampoo and conditioner, bar soap, and more. Large bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths are provided. There are window coverings in this bedroom.
• Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed: This bedroom faces east and has sheer window coverings so you can wake up refreshed in the morning.
• Bedroom 3 with Full Bed: This bedroom faces west and looks out onto Freedom Park! There are no window coverings but there is a private en-suite patio so you can sip your morning coffee as the city wakes up.
• The closets have hangers for your nicer clothes and you can also store items on the shelves in the closet. An iron and ironing board are available in the laundry closet that has a stackable washer and dryer.
• The washer and dryer are available for use during your stay 24/7. Detergent and dryer sheets are provided. Upon check-out, please throw your towels in the washer and start a load.
• The full-sized chef's kitchen has plates, bowls, wine glasses, cups, mugs, and plenty of silverware. There's also a dishwasher, stove, oven, and full-sized fridge with freezer. Pots and pans are also provided for any aspiring chefs but we do ask that you don't leave any dirty dishes upon check-out.
• The living room features a sofa that folds out into a Queen bed, a comfortable chair, and a flat-screen HDTV. Sheets and pillows are provided for this fourth bed.
• The townhouses feature hardwood floors. The chef's kitchens have granite counter-tops with bar seating for 4. There is a four-seat dining table on the outside, covered, patio overlooking the park.
• The townhouses have four floors and it is NOT wheelchair-accessible.
— Floor 1 contains the car garage.
— Floor 2 is the main living space with the kitchen, living room with sofa bed (Queen), and half bath.
— Floor 3 has Bedroom 2 (Queen bed), Bedroom 3 (Full bed), and a full bathroom.
— Floor 4 features the Master Bedroom (King bed) with full en-suite bathroom.
• Both entire townhouses and property is pet and smoke-free for your health and convenience.
• You'll have access to TWO entire homes, from the garage to the penthouse and everything in-between. It is quite a deal and you will have plenty of space for up to 16 guests. In the case of a group of executive business travelers, I would say it sleeps 6 so everyone has their own bed and bedroom. No parties, please.
• LATE CHECK-OUT REQUESTS need to be made during the booking process so we can schedule cleaning accordingly.
• EARLY CHECK-IN REQUESTS are available by request.
• We are in the Eastern time zone.
• There is no elevator in the townhouse so be ready to climb a few stairs.
• Check-in is at 4:00pm ET or later.
• Check-out is at 11:00am ET or earlier. Please notify Alex when you have checked-out of the townhouse.
• Congratulations! You found it! Incorporate the words "Welcome to Moe's" into your booking request or inquiry. There happens to be a Moe's next door so be ready for burritos and quesadillas daily from 11 am to 9 pm!Get the full listing »