Enjoy a family-friendly getaway to Atlanta, Georgia when you stay at this vacation rental house complete with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Thoughtfully decorated with modern pieces, you'll have access to all the comforts of home like a fireplace, multiple flat-screen Smart TVs, and a large yard with a furnished deck. Have an exciting day at Six Flags, spend time exploring the museums and attractions in downtown, and experience local shops and restaurants at Ponce City Market and Skyline Park.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 3 exterior security cameras, on the front, side and back of the house, all facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
High ceilings and modern decor make this home one-of-a-kind! The open living space features a gas fireplace with a tasteful tile mantle. Relax on the plush leather sofa while watching a show on the flat-screen Smart TV. If you're feeling inspired, create your next masterpiece at the drafting table.
The fully equipped kitchen will motivate you to embrace your inner Top Chef! Complete with updated and stainless steel appliances, your culinary creations will satisfy everyone's hunger! Enjoy your meals with your loved ones at the elegant dining table.
Spend time in the great outdoors. The home boasts a large backyard and a furnished deck with brand new furniture and a fire pit. The master bedroom also includes a private balcony where you can enjoy a nightcap with your loved one.
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy a thrilling day at Six Flags Over Georgia, 14 miles away. The expansive amusement park is known for its high-speed roller coasters, water attractions, and kids' rides. Experience live entertainment, local concert series, and delicious snacks like funnel cakes!
Downtown Atlanta is 4 miles away and has tons of great attractions and museums like the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. Catch an Atlanta Hawks game or concert at the State Farm Arena or spend a night out on the town at the popular nightclub, The Masquerade!
Ponce City Market, located on the Beltline, is 5 miles away and offers a food hall and shopping area housed in a historic Sears building. Perched on this vibrant market's roof sits Skyline Park which has games, rides, mini golf, and beer and snacks!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen Smart TVs, drafting table, modern decor, fireplace, en-suite bathroom, in-unit laundry machines, furnished deck, fire pit, large backyard, parking available for 3 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Exciting Atlanta location 14 miles from Six Flags Over Georgia, 4 miles from attractions and museums in downtown Atlanta like the Georgia Aquarium, the Wold of Coca-Cola, the Center for Civil and Human Rights, and more, and 5 miles from the Ponce City Market
- Nearest Major Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »