Built in 1910 and luxuriously restored, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house promises a high-end Atlanta getaway. With accommodations for up to 7 guests, this Craftsman house boasts exquisite finishes and elegant modern furnishings that meld seamlessly with the original character. You'll be within 2 blocks of Piedmont Park and walking distance from a number of delicious restaurants. Nearby, the botanical gardens, Fox Theater, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and the thriving city center await!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Daybed
Refinished heart-pine floors, decorative fireplaces and a restored grand staircase all help this house deliver an unforgettable visit to Atlanta.
The living space on the main floor boasts 2 areas with comfortable seating and elegant details. Take a seat on one of the soft couches while you relax and use the wireless internet access to plan your trip downtown.
Step into the luxurious fully equipped chef's kitchen, where stainless steel Thermador appliances, a French farmhouse sink, marble counters and custom cabinets will elevate anyone's cooking experience. Savor your meals together under the coffered ceiling at the sleek 6-person dining table.
The high-end style continues through the French doors and into the backyard and flagstone patio. There, you can dine at the 4-person patio table or recline in the Adirondack chairs furnishing your urban oasis.
Take an evening stroll along the meandering paths of Piedmont Park, where you might stumble across a concert or art festival! When you return from the park, head into the marble-clad master bathroom and feel your worries melt away under the relaxing pressure of the shower.
Crawl into your plush king bed and watch a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV as you drift off for for a night of blissful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
This Midtown Atlanta home offers you easy access to some of the best attractions in the city; Piedmont Park awaits less than 2 blocks away, with walking paths, landscaped grounds, historical tours, concerts and art festivals.
Numerous delectable restaurants rest within walking distance of the house, so you can do breakfast at The Flying Biscuit, and caffeinate at Cafe Intermezzo.
Stop by the Atlanta Botanical Gardens 1.5 miles away and tour the spectacular grounds. Grab a bike from the nearby bike share rack and traverse the BeltLine for a peaceful day's ride. Head into the center of the city and visit the World of Coca-Cola and the Centennial Olympic Park to learn about Atlanta past and present.
Take in a show at the Fox Theater and tour the Woodruff Arts Center, which is home to the High Museum and Atlantic Symphony Orchestra. The Atlanta History Center hosts a 33-acre experience with historic homes, enchanting gardens and interactive exhibits surrounding the city's history.
Sports fans will be thrilled with the home’s location just 3 miles from Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Phillips Arena! Families visiting students are 1 mile from the Georgia Tech and a 10-minute drive from the Georgia State campus.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped chef's kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, a flat-screen cable TV, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, private backyard, furnished patio, off-street parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Beautiful Midtown Atlanta location just steps from all that Piedmont Park has to offer, with easy access to attractions at the Coca-Cola Museum, Centennial Olympic Park, High Museum and Atlanta History Center, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Phillips Arena, Georgia Tech, Georgia State, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~13.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property sleeps 6 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 with additional sleeping accommodations on the daybed or queen air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »