Enjoy a relaxing vacation with your family in the Big Peach when you stay at this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home. The 1,200-square-foot home sleeps 6 guests comfortably with accommodations for up to 8. You and your travel companions can explore the endless attractions of Atlanta and return to your home-base after an exciting day. The home features a front porch and a back yard - perfect for letting your dogs roam around while you relax!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Pullout Bed | Living Room: Reclining Couch
Spend time with friends and family when you getaway to this Atlanta home. You'll be greeted with a spacious living room filled with leather furnishings and hardwood floors throughout. During the colder months in Georgia, utilize the wood-burning fireplace to keep you warm as you curl up and read a book.
If you're looking for some mindless relaxation, the den has a flat-screen cable TV and also doubles as an extra bedroom. Take a nice nap before you continue your day.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to make your favorite recipes for your friends and family. Share your meal in the dining room before heading outside with your beverage of choice to enjoy the nice weather.
The backyard has plenty of space for your dogs to run off some energy while you chat and catch up with everyone. When the sun goes down and you're ready for bed, make your way to the inviting bedrooms with flat-screen cable TVs and drift off to sleep as you watch your favorite show.
Rise with the sun and enjoy your morning cup of joe on the furnished front porch before you decide what Atlanta adventures you want to embark on!
-- THE LOCATION --
The home is nearby many attractions and is just steps from public transportation, making explorations extra easy!
Before you start your day, take a dip in the public pool found within the public park just a 5-minute walk away! The John A, White Golf Course is also right down the street if you're looking to spend some time on the greens.
After your relaxing morning, venture 8 miles away to Midtown to experience the vibrant arts district. The busy commercial area is full of great shopping and restaurants. After you check out the Museum of Art, enjoy a casual lunch with your friends!
Head north a few more miles to Buckhead where you’ll find high-end shopping destinations. Or stay closer to Downtown and hang out with over 120,000 animals at the Georgia Aquarium.
Looking for an adrenaline rush? Six Flags is only 9 miles away from the home. After a thrilling day riding the coasters, enjoy the tranquil nature of the vacation rental home!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, window AC units, a charcoal grill, a wood-burning fireplace with a starter log (firewood not provided), access to a public swimming pool, driveway parking for 3 cars, and more
- Spend a weekend with your family or friends at this cozy Atlanta home just 5 miles from downtown, 9 miles from Six Flags, and within walking distance of a swimming pool and a golf course!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~10.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee (dogs only, 45-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this property comfortably sleeps 6 travelers in beds but the maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 8 with additional sleeping available on the reclining couch
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »