** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Experience the best that Atlanta has to offer in this rustic-yet-modern 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment for 3. With a Tesla electric car charging station, this lovely basement apartment, located one block from Ponce City Market and 2 blocks from the Beltline, is truly 5-star!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Futon
Located in the heart of Atlanta, this brick bungalow offers the perfect home base for traveling families, business trips, romantic getaways, and more!
Upon your arrival, pull into one of the reserved parking spots, plug in your electric vehicle, and make yourself at home. The sleek interior with a modern ambiance and rustic finishes will feel like home the second you arrive.
Curl up on the living room futon and turn on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV. You'll be just steps from the well-equipped kitchenette as you watch your Netflix favorites.
With a coffeemaker, microwave, and all of the serving ware you'll need, the kitchen makes it easy to make a quick snack or prepare a meal.
Once you've taken your final bites at the breakfast bar for 4, take a cleansing rinse in the walk-in shower then hit the hay. You'll drift effortlessly to sleep in the plush king bed as you watch late night reruns on the 42-inch flat-screen Smart TV.
For your convenience, the unit features a full size, front load washer/dryer set with complimentary laundry detergent pods.
-- THE LOCATION --
This basement apartment is located in Atlanta's Old Fourth Ward, recently voted one of the Top 25 Hottest Neighborhoods in America. You'll be a short walk from Ponce City Market and the Beltline during your stay.
Be sure to check out the city's many renowned attractions! With the World of Coca-Cola Museum, Legoland Discovery Center, and Fox Theater sitting within 7 miles of the property.
If you're looking to learn about the history of the area, head 10 minutes down the road to Centennial Olympic Park. Originally a gathering space during the 1996 Olympics, this 21-acre park attracts more than 3 million visitors per year!
For a day of high-octane adventures, spend an afternoon at Six Flags White Water. Less than 20 miles away, the amusement park is fun for the young and young at heart.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, complimentary linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, an electric car charging station, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Atlanta location - A short walk from Ponce City Market and the Beltline, within 7 miles, 10 minutes from Centennial Olympic Park, and less than 20 miles from Six Flags White Water
- Closest Commercial Airport - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~10.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »