This is a 2 bedroom 2 bath with a large living space in a historic 1913 building. A corner ground level apartment on a quite residential street just minutes from Atlanta's Downtown, Midtown, Stadium & Art Districts. It is a furnished in style: exposed brick, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. It comfortably sleeps 4, up to 6 people. We have self guided check-in via smart lock. Please NO Smoking inside.
The suite is located on the ground floor in one of the more historic buildings in Atlanta. Entrance is directly from the street with free parking directly across the street. You'll be greeted by a large open floor plan of a very spacious living area. It's connected to a chef style kitchen peninsula. All your basics are provided. The TV is a 55" connected with Apple TV for sharing content with your fellow guests or watching your favorite shows. The hall leads back past a small bathroom with shower cabin on your left.
Further back, the master bedroom is to your right. There is a queen bed with bedside tables and lamps. The room is large room with a remote controlled fan and a spacious walk in closet. Here you'll likely find the ironing board, additional air mattress and bedding for any extra guests. There is a shower, double vanity bathroom and big tub with plenty of daylight.
The last bedroom is at the end of the hall. It also has a queen bed, bedside tables, and lamps. There is a small closet and private entrance.
This is a historic building for 1913. Atlanta is in the hot & humid south. After heavy rains or with changing of the seasons, you may get a bug or two that wonder in to get a break from the heat. While unfortunate & certainly not desirable, it's very common in Atlanta. We do pay for professional sustainable monthly pest service. If inside, these bugs will likely die quickly. I apologize in advance if you happen to see any during your stay. Please let us know if you do see any and location so we can let the professionals know.
While we did update and renovate in Jan. 2019, the building is very old & there is some natural wear and tear. Please make us aware of any issues during your stay. We want to make every effort to make your stay amazing and are constantly looking for suggestions to improve.
NO smoking inside.
If smoking outside, but please leave remains outside in a container/cup.
General noise reduced from 11pm - 7am. Weekends more relaxed.
Welcome to our wonderful house ;) When you book, you must understand the following rules:
1. All guests who are residing in the house MUST be added to the reservation. We do allow additional guests, but in order to accomodate for appropriate bedding, security measures, and wear&tear of the unit, we ask to be notified prior to your stay. Should there be evidence of additional guests, you will be assessed a fee. Please treat our residence as if it is your home and leave the place in the condition that you found it.
2. Turnover: We do a deep clean with after every guest. This means a light clean, washing all bedding, tidy up. Anything above or beyond that, we may charge a deep cleaning starting with additional $100. We also reserve right to request compensation for damaged towels.
3. Late checkout: We maybe flexible if you ask early. However, if guests are still present after 10am without our knowledge, will will charge $50 per hour for first 4 hours, and $300 after 2pm. Please contact us for early checkin options.
4. Smoke Fee: If you find ash in the house or smell smoke inside the residence after checkout, you will be charged a Smoke Fee of $500.
5. Party FEE: If there is indication of a Party, you will charge a cleaning fee of $500. If do you plan to have guests over, please let us know your intentions ahead of time and we will work with you to make sure you have the best responsible experience. There will likely be a party fee before your arrival to help with cleanup.
7. Parking is across the street from the entrance. No fee or permits required.
8. Damages: Broken Glassware, damaged sheets, or towels: While we do understand accidents happen, we want to know about them ahead of checkout. Please tell us of damages. If you don't, we reserve the right to charge accordingly to cost plus a $90 replacement fee.
9. Left Items after checkout: Cost of Shipment plus $25 fee.Get the full listing »