Come enjoy the best of both worlds; the peace and privacy of the country living, yet close to all the fun Oregon Coast activities. Great sasquatch hide n’ seek getaway!
craftsman home located on a half-acre right off HWY 30, next to the eagle sanctuary across from the Columbia river and backed up to state land, so it’s very private and the views are spectacular. There is plenty of outside parking for big rigs, or a boat.
Inside of this beautiful home, you will enjoy a soothing beach colored walls, hardwood floor, one 10’x9’ bedroom with a comfy queen-sized bed conveniently located next to the bathroom. The great room boasts a large window and sliding glass doors to the back yard, with beautiful views of the mountains, complete with a comfy sectional and TV with Amazon Firestick featuring Netflix, Amazon and Hulu for late night movies. The skylights keep the home nice and bright, even on rainy days. Our guests love to congregate in the Great Room, where you can light a cozy fire to keep you warm. The fully stocked kitchen is complete with coffee maker, microwave and features a handy bar for preparing gourmet dinners. Enjoy our covered back patio and outdoor cook stove & BBQ while watching a gorgeous sunset.
• 2 minutes to: the closest convenient store, the eagle sanctuary, fishing creeks, hunting, logging roads.
• 10-15 minutes to: John Day boat lunch, Safeway, pier 39, coffee shops, boardwalk, biking, fishing charters, kayak rental, scuba diving, downtown Astoria shopping, dining and fine breweries.
• 15-20 minutes to: ocean & river beaches, Fort Stevens, Jones Beach, OHV Nicolai Mountain, Saddle Mountain, hiking crabbing, boat rental, and more fishing charters.
• 45 Minutes to Longview, WA & I5 corridor
This house has additional 2 rooms with a bathroom that are locked for personal use. Besides that the whole house is open for you.
Interaction with guests:
I Most likely I will not be close available in person, but I will be by phone, emailing or messaging
Other things to note:
• No smoking indoors.
• No pets.
• The china hutch is just for display.
• please note that internet can be spotty on the Oregon coast, particularly during rough weather. besides that i don't have a problem working, streaming music and movies.
• DO NOT feed my neighbor horses please, just enjoy the scenery.Get the full listing »