Book an unforgettable Asheville getaway to this lavish 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home for 19. Boasting a private hot tub, fire pit, game room, and a furnished deck, this 2,900-square-foot home has everything you'll need to make the most of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Whether you spend your days exploring downtown Asheville, touring breweries, or hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains, you're sure to enjoy your stay in this recently renovated Asheville abode surrounded with natural views.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: XL Twin/Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds | Billiard Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Located on 5 acres in a beautiful upscale neighborhood, this home features breathtaking views, a heated garage, and much more!
When you need a break from the hiking trails, retreat into the living room and turn on the gas fireplace and flat-screen Smart TV. Whether you're a Duke or UNC fan, you'll love curling up on the plush couches and watching the game with friends!
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with a large island and expansive granite countertops, has everything you'll need to whip up a 5-star feast for your travel companions. Whether you choose to eat at the indoor dining table or on the screened-in porch, you're sure to enjoy a memorable meal.
Can't get enough of the southern sunshine? Spend some time in one of the property's many outdoor gathering spaces. With a sunroom, complete with a gas fireplace, a furnished deck, covered hot tub, and more, you'll never want to go inside! There is even a waterfall on the property.
Be sure to spend some time in the billiards room during your stay. Boasting a ping pong table, pool table, and a gas log stove, the billiards room feels like a private pub.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll enjoy the luxury of a flat-screen Smart TV and deck access.
-- THE LOCATION --
Less than 15 minutes down the road, the excitement of downtown Asheville awaits. This unique southern city is home to talented street musicians, one-of-a-kind boutiques, delicious dining, and more!
The beer connoisseurs of the group will love enjoying Asheville's acclaimed beer scene. You'll find an eclectic mix of brews at large breweries like Wicked Weed, New Belgium, and Highland Brewing Company,
Lace up your boots and head 10 minutes away to the Blue Ridge Parkway. As you cruise down this gorgeous stretch of road, be sure to stop off and explore the areas many hiking trails.
You'll also be a short drive from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Resort, the Biltmore Estates, and more.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 7 flat-screen Smart TVs, a hot tub, gas fireplace, fire pit, sunroom, pool table, ping pong table, free WiFi, gas grill, a heated garage, driveway parking for 8 vehicles, an on-site waterfall, and more
- Unbeatable Asheville location - 14 minutes from downtown Asheville, 10 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, and a short drive from several attractions such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Resort, the Biltmore Estates, Omni Grove Park Inn and Golf Course, and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~21 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No firecrackers or firearms at the property
- Please respect quiet hours from 9 PM to 9 AM
- NOTE: This home sleeps 17 in beds but is flexible up to 19 with use of the queen-sized air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »