This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home is a true mountain retreat in the heart of Western North Carolina. Located 10 minutes from downtown Asheville and less than 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, this spacious home for 6 is ideal for those looking for city excitement and natural beauty. Whether you choose to spend your days hiking, visiting breweries, or touring the acclaimed Biltmore Estate, you'll look forward to enjoying evenings on the furnished deck with your loved ones.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
With an open concept, great natural light, and 1,250 square feet of well-appointed living space, this home is sure to impress.
After a day of hiking, head into the living room and melt into the comfortable Craftmaster couch, perfect for resting your legs or taking a cat nap. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
With a breakfast bar, expansive countertops and all of the cookware and dishware you'll need, the kitchen will make you feel like an Iron Chef as you prepare a delicious feast for your loved ones.
Can't get enough of the southern sunshine? Enjoy dinner on the furnished deck. Whether you choose to gather at one of the dining tables, throw some veggies on the gas grill, or sunbathe in the lounge chair, you're sure to enjoy your time in the backyard oasis.
The home's second floor features 2 spacious bedrooms with queen beds. The master suite also offers an en-suite bathroom and ample closet space.
When the weather hinders your adventures, gather in the finished basement and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV until the sun shines again.
-- THE LOCATION --
Downtown Asheville, located 10 minutes from the property, blends history, culture, and beautiful scenery. 'The Paris of the South,' as Asheville is often called, is home to delicious restaurants, unique shops, street musicians, and much more.
The Blue Ridge Parkway, which sits just 5 minutes from the home, is a must visit! This breathtaking road allows travelers to cruise through the southern scenery and marvel at the mountains and pastoral landscapes that define the Appalachian Highlands.
For even more outdoor fun, check out Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Resort, the Biltmore Estates, and the area's many other unique attractions.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished deck, gas grill, free WiFi, complimentary linens and towels, driveway parking for 6 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Asheville location - 10 minutes from downtown Asheville, 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, and a short drive from several attractions such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Resort, the Biltmore Estates, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Asheville Regional Airport (~10.9 miles away) | Charlotte Douglas Airport (~122 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet fee ( Dogs only, 2 max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »