The art, culture, and eateries of Asheville and the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains await at this charming 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home, ‘Rosie’. Nestled on a wooded acre surrounded by a horse pasture, ‘Rosie’ is perfect for group of 6 and is just 2 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, 7 minutes from downtown Asheville, and 10 minutes from the Biltmore Estate! Watch horses from the deck and keep an eye out for deer and turkey as you sip a morning coffee or grill dinner from the deck.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Office: Full Futon
‘Rosie’ welcomes you with gleaming hardwood floors, tasteful decor, a spacious, flowing layout and abundant windows, which blur the lines between inside and outside of the secluded wooded acre.
After a day photographing the Blue Ridge Mountains, enjoying downtown, or visiting the Biltmore House, ‘Rosie’ offers cozy comforts to return home to. Relish the organic mattresses in both bedrooms, thirsty Turkish cotton towels in the bathrooms, down-filled pillows on the 2 living room sofas, a chaise lounge and recliner, cable on 3 flat screen TVs, and the fully equipped, stainless steel kitchen with a gas grill just outside on the deck.
The rattan swing and rocking chairs on the screened-in porch invite you to relax while listening to birdsong and sipping a favorite beverage at the end of a full day.
-- THE LOCATION --
You’ll love spending your days exploring Asheville’s vibrant downtown, just 7 minutes away. With a variety of microbreweries, taprooms, and fine eateries, everyone’s palate will be satisfied! Check out the local galleries, wander through charming shops, and be sure to check out the River Arts District for a special look inside the area’s culture.
Just 10 minutes away, you’ll find the Biltmore Estate, a Châteauesque-style mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. Take a stroll along the grounds or tour inside the mansion to step back in time and experience the Gilded Age.
Be sure to pack your camera, as the Blue Ridge Parkway is among the most beautiful roads in the nation! There are plenty of hiking and mountain biking trails along the Parkway. For some winter fun, check out the trails at Wolf Ridge Ski Resort just 40 minutes away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a full house water filtration system, all linens and towels provided, washer and dryer available for guest use, laundry detergent, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating, air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, furnished deck, screened-in porch, and gas grill.
- Secluded Asheville location surrounded by a horse pasture! Just 7 minutes to downtown Asheville, 10 minutes of the Biltmore House, 2 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, and 40 minutes from ski slopes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~ 11.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet Per Stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »