You'll be California dreamin' at this 2-story oasis perched on the lush mountains overlooking the bustling Village of Arroyo Grande. The 3-bed, 2.5-bath executive home is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 6, contemporary furnishings, a private backyard, and a balcony overlooking the picturesque landscape. This vacation rental is nestled in San Luis Obispo wine country, with vineyards just minutes away and the charming Village of Arroyo Grande down the road for shopping and dining!
-- THE PROPERTY --
NOTE: Please be sure to advise that there are external security cameras on the property. These are for the security of the guests and the property owners
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Cruise through the rustic Village of Arroyo Grande to Miller Heights. This private, gated residence, with a palm lined driveway offers unparalleled access to the Village and expansive views of the city of Arroyo Grande. This 2-story abode is designed with modern architecture and surrounded by lush foliage and avocado trees.
This open and airy home is highlighted by plush furnishings, rich hardwood floors, and all the modern essentials of home.
Natural light illuminates the interior of the living area adorned with a floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace and a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.
You'll want to put your culinary skills to the test in the fully equipped kitchen offering stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Savor your inspired treats at the dining room table or al fresco on the spacious porch with seating for 6.
Spend leisurely afternoons on the redwood deck while the grill master creates a masterpiece on the Santa Maria style grill and others bask in the California sunshine! The spacious outdoor decks offer an invigorating outdoor environment for barbecues, dinners and enchanting conversation amidst the 1/2 acre, tree studded enclosed property.
When it's time to unwind for the night, retire to one of the 3 bedrooms adorned with plush pillows and cloud-like comforters for restful slumbers.
If you're not ready for bed, head to the entertainment area and watch your favorite programs on the 75-inch flat-screen Smart TV while the designated bartender mixes your favorite cocktail at the wet bar.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in one of the fastest growing wine growing regions in the world, San Luis Obispo County is speckled with 250 wineries. Talley and Laetitia Wineries are just 10 minutes away and you can find other award-winning vineyards in Pismo, Shell and Avila Beach - all just 15 minutes from your vacation rental.
Sun-kissed adventures await just 11 miles down the road towards the diamond-dusted shoreline of Avila Beach! Fish off of the pier, surf in the cool ocean waters of the Pacific, or stroll around this oceanfront town!
You won't have to travel far for delicious cuisine, boutique shops, cozy cafes, riverfront parks, and saloons with Arroyo Grande Village just steps away from your home-away-from-home! This up-scale neighborhood is one of the most sought out locates in San Luis Obispo County!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wet bar, 42-inch flat-screen Smart TV, 75-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, private patio, outdoor table with seating for 6, a Santa Maria-style barbecue (oak wood is the home-owners suggestion when grilling chicken)
- Fantastic Arroyo Grande location in the heart of the San Luis Obispo wine region, 5 miles from Pismo Beach, and a 5-minute stroll to the village center!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport 975 Airport Dr, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, (~15 minutes away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: If the maximum occupancy of the home is exceeded without owner approval you are subject to eviction with a loss of all funds or additional fees up to $500. This includes daytime guests
- NOTE: There are security cameras only on the outside of the home. Please do not tamper with them. Disconnection of the security system will require a service call and a charge of $75 and could result in eviction from the home
- NOTE: The driveway is steep. RVs and trailers of any kind are not recommendedGet the full listing »