Experience Asheville - and avoid the crowds - at this vacation rental house in Arden! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home offers chic decor, modern amenities, and a backyard deck perfect for summer cookouts and evening cocktails. With 4 seasons full of color, North Carolina is a year-round destination sure to suit any visitor. Check out Sierra Nevada Brewery 5 minutes away, cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway, explore the art districts of Asheville, or tour the Biltmore Estate!
-- THE PROPERTY --
** Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night 20% off! **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Private Den: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This beautiful two-story house is complete with all the charm and comfort you could ask for. From the quintessential front porch to the well-appointed furnishings in the living room, you'll find everything you need to make your Asheville visit great!
During the downtime, send the kiddos up to watch movies on the flat-screen TV in the third bedroom, while the adults share a bottle of wine in the living room below.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and a large island to make big feasts and quick snacks a breeze.
Change up your usual routine with a cookout on the deck! Flip burgers on the gas grill and chat with close company while the sun sets over the city - a portrait of Carolina living at it's finest!
-- THE LOCATION --
Asheville awaits 20 minutes away! This lively city boasts funky vibes, top-notch venues, and multiple art districts. Foodies are encouraged to take a walking food tour, while beer enthusiasts hop between local breweries!
If you don't want to make your way into the city, head over to Sierra Nevada Brewery, just 5 minutes from the property!
20 minutes away you'll find the Biltmore Estate - a must-visit while you're in the area. Browse Biltmore Village before taking a tour of the historic grounds.
No matter the season, the North Carolina landscape is sure to impress! Cruise down the Blue Ridge Parkway to see the colorful foliage in the fall, and spend snowy winters on the Wolf Ridge Ski mountain, just 53 minutes away.
Take a day trip outside of city to visit the charming neighboring towns located within an hour of Arden, including Hendersonville, Brevard, and Chimney Rock!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, office space, in-unit laundry machines, printer, and more!
- Outdoor amenities including a backyard (not fenced), large front yard, wooden deck, gas grill, patio seating, and a covered front porch
- Fantastic location in Arden, just 20 minutes from Asheville! Only a short drive from Biltmore Estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Wolf Ridge Ski Area
- Nearest Major Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night 20% off!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The gas fireplace is currently unavailable for use
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »